Windows 10: Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.

Discus and support Not getting an email from Microsoft support team. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my password, for my Microsoft account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because I don't know what my password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DamonTattersfield, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.

I'm trying to reset my password, for my Microsoft account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because I don't know what my password is and can only login using fingerprint ID, but I need to login to it on other devices but when I click to have an email sent to me to update my password no email is sent to my account, and yes I've checked everywhere, there's just no email sent to my account. Could this be because I'm using a family account, and not the main account so the email is sent to the main account in the family? I don't know. Thanks.

:)

DamonTattersfield, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1621979

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft 365 Customer Key support for Microsoft Teams now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2349855

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.

1. Not getting an email from Microsoft support team. - Similar Threads - getting email Microsoft

2. One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team: Everyday I get two or three emails saying they are giving me the one time code to log in that I requested. I have not been making these requests and wonder why I am getting these emails. Is someone trying to hack into my account?...
  3. One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team: Everyday I get two or three emails saying they are giving me the one time code to log in that I requested. I have not been making these requests and wonder why I am getting these emails. Is someone trying to hack into my account?...
  4. Not receiving verify email from Teams / Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verify email from Teams / Microsoft login: Hello there,I'm stuck and cannot even login into a different account because of this problem.E never receive the confirmation email hence can't insert the code here:...
  5. Keep getting VERY suspicious security emails from Hotmail Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep getting VERY suspicious security emails from Hotmail Microsoft Teams: Can someone please tell me IF these emails are legit?? I have been posting them for a while on another board too but they told me its not the place for it.Right now they are blocked and keep going to spam but this one today LOOKS REALLY legit.Using edge browser and its the...
  6. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  7. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  8. Email from Microsoft account team

Email from Microsoft account team: Is this a legit email address.......Microsoft account team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email says to click on links in email to verify activity........
  9. A Microsoft Support Team Call

A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  10. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...