Windows 10: Not getting battery notifications.

Discus and support Not getting battery notifications. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how come I don't get any notifications of my battery,,,any remedy? ***Modified Original Title from: battery***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by royjj, Oct 14, 2018.

1. royjj Win User

Not getting battery notifications.

how come I don't get any notifications of my battery,,,any remedy?

***Modified Original Title from: battery***

:)

royjj, Oct 14, 2018

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Not getting battery notifications.

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Not getting battery notifications.

1. Not getting battery notifications. - Similar Threads - getting battery notifications

2. how to get notification when battery is low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get notification when battery is low: how to get notification when battery is low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-notification-when-battery-is-low/837c64ab-151f-48a6-aba4-d0bd6b66dbfa
  3. how to get notification when battery is low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get notification when battery is low: how to get notification when battery is low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-notification-when-battery-is-low/837c64ab-151f-48a6-aba4-d0bd6b66dbfa
  4. how to get notification when battery is low

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Second battery notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second battery notification?: After installing the latest update available for windows 10 at this date, I now have a second battery notification in the notification tray.It does nothing if clicked, double clicked, or right-clicked. When hovered on it just says "Battery", no information on percentage or...
  6. Second battery notification?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second battery notification?: After installing the latest update available for windows 10 at this date, I now have a second battery notification in the notification tray.It does nothing if clicked, double clicked, or right-clicked. When hovered on it just says "Battery", no information on percentage or...
  7. Battery Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Notification: how do i stop my laptop from shutting down just when my laptop gets to 10%. i don't get a second get my charge because it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-notification/1184300f-4224-4f81-9333-bfee6844e606
  8. No Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Low Battery Notification: Greetings to the MS Community: Would someone please help me to get a Low Battery Notification for Windows 10 laptop? My laptop does not show a Low Battery Notification. When the battery gets low, the laptop shuts down. Thank you for your help....
  9. low battery notification

low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8
  10. Battery Notification

Battery Notification: Dear community, I am Sandrine from Rwanda! I would like to ask a help on how can I get battery notification before my PC shuts down. Each time my battery reaches 40%, it immediately switch off, and I don't get any notification indicating me to charge my laptop. If there is...