Windows 10: NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10

Discus and support NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded and installed the most recent version of I-Tunes For Windows on a new HP Desktop with Win 10. While the functionality is okay, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffA Warner, Jan 16, 2020.

1. NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10

I have downloaded and installed the most recent version of I-Tunes For Windows on a new HP Desktop with Win 10. While the functionality is okay, I cannot seem to get the full page of the library. The very bottom segment is missing, where it displays total number of songs and gigabytes. I have toggled from full page and back with the same result. I entered this same question on the Apple forum with no response, thinking that it could be a setting within the I-Tunes app. Could anyone point me to a setting in Win 10 that might address this?

:)

JeffA Warner, Jan 16, 2020

2. itunes library

I know, I know, iTunes is crap yadda yadda. Now on to my post. I have a large iTunes library on a desktop PC. I am upgrading that PC with a new HDD, etc and am wondering if I can just copy the iTunes library folder over to the new HDD and hae everything work as it should. does anyone have experience with doing that?

Easy Rhino, Jan 16, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    itunes library

Yes, you can. All you need to do is go into your iTunes' preferences menu and select which folder root the data is located in.

RCoon, Jan 16, 2020
  4. NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10

Groove isn't importing my Itunes library

Hi Rose

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue? No changes made to ITunes or to Groove
    • Could you tell us the exact error messages when you tried to import your iTunes library? Not getting any error messages. The ITunes library is listed under 'Where to Look For Music' but there's no import activity at all. I have tried reloading Groove
      and resetting the library data but without any success.
    • Does this happen with a specific library only? It appears to only affect ITunes.....
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? I have reloaded Groove, and also rest the library path in Groove. I have checked the settings on the ITunes library - I have enable local network sharing (and tried it disabled), and I have made sure
      the 'Share XML' box is ticked.

Regards

Iain

IainWooldridge, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10

1. NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10 - Similar Threads - GETTING FULL PAGE

2. Itunes Library id cannot be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Itunes Library id cannot be read: Trying to install ITUNES on laptap 64bit windows and get error "The file 'ITunes Library id' cannot be read because it was created with a newer version of Itunes. Any ideas...
  3. unable to edit my itunes library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to edit my itunes library: unable to edit my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-edit-my-itunes-library/2f270954-baf9-4258-8f38-01af8aa522c1
  4. unable to edit my itunes library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to edit my itunes library: unable to edit my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-edit-my-itunes-library/2f270954-baf9-4258-8f38-01af8aa522c1
  5. unable to edit my itunes library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Itunes download and WIN 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Itunes download and WIN 10: In microsoft store attempting download of Itunes, keep getting "No internet connection" message, but there is connection. Any help? Thanks J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-download-and-win-10/e4c7d933-6153-4f31-b595-7d4e46e361ff
  7. NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON I-TUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10

NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON I-TUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10: I have downloaded and installed the most recent version of I-Tunes For Windows on a new HP Desktop with Win 10. While the functionality is okay, I cannot seem to get the full page of the library. The very bottom segment is missing, where it displays total number of songs and...
  8. Moving my iTunes library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving my iTunes library: I have a Bose SOUNDTOUCH 20 Series III and I can't locate my Music Library to add it to the service. i did some research on the Bose sight and found the following instructions for locating the Music Library. I've done step one and set iTunes to "Share iTunes Library XML...
  9. Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 ): Pls help how to fix it , i cant open Itunes it keeps asking the library to continue ...pls hellllllppppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/itunes-need-a-library-to-continue-windows-10/bd3c7cd7-c608-4fa3-a245-cd46ef488548
  10. Itunes will not install on Win 10

Itunes will not install on Win 10: Clean install of Win 10 last year. I am trying to install ITunes on it and will not install. Error 1619, I believe this is # for the error since no # appear and I found on MS website, which states ERROR_INSTALL_PACKAGE_OPEN_FAILED1619 (0x653)This installation package...