Windows 10: Not getting good internet speeds

Discus and support Not getting good internet speeds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a network adapter that should allow me to get up to 433mbps but I am only getting around 100mbps. My network is a 1Gb network and other devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlakeRomsos, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Not getting good internet speeds

I have a network adapter that should allow me to get up to 433mbps but I am only getting around 100mbps. My network is a 1Gb network and other devices are getting good speeds 200mbps-800mbps. I am on a 5g network.

:)

BlakeRomsos, Oct 8, 2020

2. Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Nowadays i am getting Slow Broadband Internet Speed. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Not getting good internet speeds

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Not getting good internet speeds

1. Not getting good internet speeds - Similar Threads - getting internet speeds

2. Not getting expected Internet speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting expected Internet speed: I pay for gigabit internet with my internet provider and on my Dell OptiPlex 790 desktop computer, I am not getting close to the expected speed. I understand the speed will not be exactly a gigabit but I have been told to expect at least 700 mbps download. The computer is...
  3. Not getting expected Internet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting expected Internet speed: I pay for gigabit internet with my internet provider and on my Dell OptiPlex 790 desktop computer, I am not getting close to the expected speed. I understand the speed will not be exactly a gigabit but I have been told to expect at least 700 mbps download. The computer is...
  4. Not getting expected Internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Not getting expected Internet speed

6. Good internet speed but slow download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good internet speed but slow download.: Hi,My internet works just fine and my download speed is 530 mbps ~ 66 MB/s, but when I try to download any app/game the net used is so low and hardly gets to 10 MB/s. I already know the disk is not the problem becouse its usage its corresponding with what it should be the...
  7. Good internet speed but slow download.

Good internet speed but slow download.: Hi,My internet works just fine and my download speed is 530 mbps ~ 66 MB/s, but when I try to download any app/game the net used is so low and hardly gets to 10 MB/s. I already know the disk is not the problem becouse its usage its corresponding with what it should be the...
  8. Good internet speed but slow download.

9. Having to flush the dns to get good internet speed

Having to flush the dns to get good internet speed: Hello!I have a problem with the internet connection. I have an internet speed of around 35mb/s which is very low comparing with the speeds I was getting in the past. If I run the command "ipconfig /flushdns" and restart the computer the speed increases to 750mb/s. After some...
  10. Getting Slow Internet Speed

Getting Slow Internet Speed: Hi, I am using Home ADSL Broadband Internet Connection on My Windows 10 Laptop. Nowdays i am getting Slow Internet Speed. Want to what can be the reason for Slow Internet Speed. I want some tips that can help me increase Home ADSL Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....