Windows 10: Not getting Intel Graphics properties option.

Discus and support Not getting Intel Graphics properties option. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After i have updated my windows to 1809, I am not getting Intel Graphics properties under control panel not even when I right click on desktop. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tanmaysinghal, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Not getting Intel Graphics properties option.

After i have updated my windows to 1809, I am not getting Intel Graphics properties under control panel not even when I right click on desktop.

I am getting Nvidia control panel option.

I tried everything udating the Intel driver through device manager, installing it manually but nothing worked.

Anyone who also has this issue after the update?

:)

tanmaysinghal, Dec 24, 2018

2. Intel Graphics Options missing !!!!!!!

Hi Kailash,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• Are you referring to the Graphics Options which is available when we right click on the desktop?
    • Are you able to view the graphic card in Device Manager?

To check for the Graphic card driver in Device Manager, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Check if Graphic driver is visible.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 24, 2018
  3. graphic option missing

my intel graphic properties and graphic option is missing instead i only have intel graphic settings ..is that the same ? it became like this after update

Shura Hane, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Ani12 Win User

Not getting Intel Graphics properties option.

Not Getting Intel graphics drivers for windows 10

Thanks for your advice sir , but I am still facing 2 problems :

1. There is no " Intel GMA Driver for Mobile" option in Control Panel although I got graphics properties option when I right click on my desktop.

2. Through graphics properties I am not able to change color quality from 32 bit to 16 bit.

Ani12, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Not getting Intel Graphics properties option.

1. Not getting Intel Graphics properties option. - Similar Threads - getting Intel Graphics

2. Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.: Hi, I recently installed tasm 1 on my PC but, I had a resolution issue. It was only there with that one game. I watched videos on how to fix it and got a solution. I had to go to registry and change some graphics size in it. I saved the location of where I changed it so if...
  3. Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.: Hi, I recently installed tasm 1 on my PC but, I had a resolution issue. It was only there with that one game. I watched videos on how to fix it and got a solution. I had to go to registry and change some graphics size in it. I saved the location of where I changed it so if...
  4. Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!: Hello Microsoft ! I have no access to change some settings in Intel HD Graphics Control panel ! I updated the driver to the last version ... Ah ... I had Win7 and its worked correctly and right .Pls Give me a solution ! TNX...
  6. Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!: Hello Microsoft ! I have no access to change some settings in Intel HD Graphics Control panel ! I updated the driver to the last version ... Ah ... I had Win7 and its worked correctly and right .Pls Give me a solution ! TNX...
  7. Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Graphic Properties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Properties: Every once in a while the orientation of my pen tablet rotates randomly. I had to go to graphic properties to rotate it back, once I figured out the fault was with windows (after spending a lot of time messing with the device drivers). I have to ask why? Is there a button I...
  10. Graphics properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics properties: Windows 10, Toshiba laptop, graphics properties gone after last update, any way to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-properties/591b2260-a18b-414e-9f25-39fc5fbddf35