Windows 10: not getting message

Discus and support not getting message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kramski, Oct 13, 2021.

1. kramski Win User

not getting message

i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i wanted to get rid of the pincode in logging in but it says sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization or resources, tap or click here to fix it, first of all my pc is not connected with a organization and if i click i have to put in my school mail, which i don't want to have connected, then it says do you allow your organization to have control over this pc, i obviously clicked no, then it said try again later.i would love to get my pr

:)

kramski, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 13, 2021
  4. not getting message

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

not getting message

1. not getting message - Similar Threads - getting message

2. How to get rid of 'remediation incomplete' message on Windows Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of 'remediation incomplete' message on Windows Security?: Earlier today, I was downloading a skin for Rainmeter. The file was being hosted on GitHub, and was the regular rainmeter skin file type .rmskin, so I assumed it would be legitimate. I downloaded it, and Windows Security VERY QUICKLY gave me a notification saying threats were...
  3. I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message: Every time I play games on my computer, I keep getting a blue screen of death with the message that it ran into a WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I only run into this problem when I'm playing games and in no other situation.I have tried checking for updates my computer is up to...
  4. I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message: Every time I play games on my computer, I keep getting a blue screen of death with the message that it ran into a WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I only run into this problem when I'm playing games and in no other situation.I have tried checking for updates my computer is up to...
  5. I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. not getting message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting message: i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i wanted to get rid of the pincode in logging in but it says sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization or resources,...
  7. not getting message

not getting message: i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i wanted to get rid of the pincode in logging in but it says sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization or resources,...
  8. getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download Windows 11 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download Windows 11 ISO: Hi,When I want to download ISO file for Installing Windoes 11, I face to this error message.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID...
  9. getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download Windows 11 ISO

getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download Windows 11 ISO: Hi,When I want to download ISO file for Installing Windoes 11, I face to this error message.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID...
  10. Get Rid of Windows 11 Message from Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get Rid of Windows 11 Message from Windows Update: Anyone knows how to get rid of this message from Windows Update?Current Windows Version: Windows 10 20H2Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-windows-11-message-from-windows-update/2b33b78a-da8d-48f0-985d-6d96b0f578ac