Windows 10: not getting message

Discus and support not getting message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kramski, Oct 13, 2021.

1. kramski Win User

not getting message

i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i wanted to get rid of the pincode in logging in but it says sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization or resources, tap or click here to fix it, first of all my pc is not connected with a organization and if i click i have to put in my school mail, which i don't want to have connected, then it says do you allow your organization to have control over this pc, i obviously clicked no, then it said try again later.i would love to get my pr

:)

kramski, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

not getting message

1. not getting message - Similar Threads - getting message

2. I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...: Microsoft flight simulator windows pc 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-microsoft-flight-simulator-for-pc/0bc648ca-55a8-4302-8c98-6090e1492c03
  3. I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased microsoft flight simulator for pc but i keep getting the error message...: Microsoft flight simulator windows pc 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-microsoft-flight-simulator-for-pc/0bc648ca-55a8-4302-8c98-6090e1492c03
  4. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  5. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  6. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...
  7. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...
  8. I keep on getting error messages on my new desktop with Windows 11. Don't get that with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting error messages on my new desktop with Windows 11. Don't get that with...: There are times that my screen saver works, then there are other times that It gives an error message stating that something went wrong. I have used large amounts of pictures in other versions of Windows, and never an issue with the screen saver stopping, not even with...
  9. I keep on getting error messages on my new desktop with Windows 11. Don't get that with...

I keep on getting error messages on my new desktop with Windows 11. Don't get that with...: There are times that my screen saver works, then there are other times that It gives an error message stating that something went wrong. I have used large amounts of pictures in other versions of Windows, and never an issue with the screen saver stopping, not even with...
  10. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....