Windows 10: Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app

Discus and support Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; sorry if this get confusing but my problem is that for some reason if i send mail to myself with another acc the mail app will show it and put that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wes104, Sep 5, 2018.

1. wes104 Win User

Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app

sorry if this get confusing but my problem is that for some reason if i send mail to myself with another acc the mail app will show it and put that number on the mail app pinned to the taskbar and start. but if its not from me i will still get the notification for it in the action center but no number for it on the pinned app on taskbar or start menu .is this more then likely a bug with the app or did i do something wrong?the attached image is what im talking about.it will only show that if the mail is from me .ive tried resetting the app and uninstalling it and no luck

Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app [​IMG]

:)

wes104, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  3. shmu26 Win User
    Mail not showing notifications

I am not getting toast or action center notifications for Mail app, although in the Mail app settings, I have notifications enabled.
    In Windows settings, "notifications & actions", both the mail app and the calendar app are missing from the list.
    I have not set up the calendar app, but I did set up the mail app with my gmail account, and aside from notifications, it seems to be working properly.

win10 pro x64 Creators Update

shmu26, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Notifications from Mail app in Windows 10

It's still pretty spotty for me as well. Sometimes you'll get the notifications and sounds for the Mail app, and sometimes you don't. *Sad

Be sure that you also turned on show notifications from the Mail app in Settings in step 5E.

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app - Similar Threads - getting notifications mail

2. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  3. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  4. Mail app not sending notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not sending notifications.: So, when I set account syncing to "as items arrive" the app stops sending new email notifications and only works when its open which kinda defeats the purpose of notifications. It works fine when set to "every 15 minutes" but thats a little too much, I'd prefer something as...
  5. Mail app favorites notification.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app favorites notification.: Hello! I would be grateful if someone could explain a way to make a favorite folder in the Windows 10 Mail app to show a notification when an email arrives to that folder. I have favorited many folders from my email but only the Inbox is giving/showing notifications when an...
  6. Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app

Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app: Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in). The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable....
  7. Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app: Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in). The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable....
  8. Mail app notifications.

Mail app notifications.: No notifications for my Mail app. It's greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/mail-app-notifications/5a5a4f1b-a889-4e6a-9531-9e39884730c1
  9. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...
  10. No Mail app notifications

in Browsers and Email
    No Mail app notifications: OK so I've found the first app I like and have converged all my web mail boxes into the Mail app which is convenient and works well, though sometimes its hard to find the download links anywhere which forces me to the web version. I get mail notification sounds on my...