Windows 10: Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

Discus and support Not getting notifications from apps anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Not sure why, but I'm not getting toast window notifications from apps anymore, like when I add things to my Dropbox from another computer, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NostalgiaSchmaltz, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

Not sure why, but I'm not getting toast window notifications from apps anymore, like when I add things to my Dropbox from another computer, it would pop up a toast window in the bottom-right corner, "You just added X items to your Dropbox", but it doesn't do that anymore.

I checked my Action Center settings, and as far as I can tell, everything IS enabled:

https://puu.sh/GQyFH/4fa0711381.png

https://puu.sh/GQyGW/395b96acf3.png

And yet, I never get any notifications from Dropbox when I add new items. Just to be sure, I checked Dropbox's notification settings too, and those are all checked.

Any idea why Windows decided to stop showing me bottom-right corner notifications?

submitted by /u/NostalgiaSchmaltz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NostalgiaSchmaltz, Nov 23, 2020

2. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Nov 23, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 23, 2020
  4. NuMs Win User

Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

Cannot get notifications to work

Hello,

Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update.

Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still nothing.

Bit of googling founda suggestion to run the SFC, while it did find and repair files, notifications still do not work.

Any ideas?

Thema:

Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

1. Not getting notifications from apps anymore? - Similar Threads - getting notifications apps

2. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out: I keep receiving random notifications.Under Settings - Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these app, many are turned to "ON" and there is no way that can be changed to "OFF" - what is the solution to this. See attached screeshot.I require no notifications...
  3. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out: I keep receiving random notifications.Under Settings - Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these app, many are turned to "ON" and there is no way that can be changed to "OFF" - what is the solution to this. See attached screeshot.I require no notifications...
  4. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App: I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the app. I looked at the notifications menu in Windows and don't see Reddit listed there. How can I enable notifications for this...
  6. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App: I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the app. I looked at the notifications menu in Windows and don't see Reddit listed there. How can I enable notifications for this...
  7. Not getting my notifications anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not getting my notifications anymore: since your last update i no longer am getting any notifications anymore, you need to fix this immediately or tell me how to fix this. please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-my-notifications-anymore/0366ddef-b4c1-4ccb-9b5e-8bfa0e1d0573
  8. Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender

Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender: I want to delete apps in Get notifications from these sender. But I'm stuck at Step #4 could someone guide me what to do next. 1. Backup file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db". 2. Install application: DB Browser for SQLite. 3....
  9. Notification from apps.

Notification from apps.: Show notification from these apps has only onedrive and feedback. How to add apps like calender etc? 8046
  10. Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders'

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders': Hello dear Users, I have installed an App from ASRock for configuring the fan control in my system (ATuning.exe). The App has an Autostart function, because it is updating/refreshing the fan control settings after every restart of the system (or login of a user). When...