Windows 10: Not getting notifications in one drive

Discus and support Not getting notifications in one drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys. One drive usually gives notification when the laptop in on battery saver mode or when we take a screenshot. But from yesterday i wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akshat Tumkur, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Not getting notifications in one drive

Hi guys. One drive usually gives notification when the laptop in on battery saver mode or when we take a screenshot. But from yesterday i wasn't getting these notifications. I end up taking 5 screenshots instead of 1. I checked the one drive settings its all right. It has a check mark beside "notify me when sync pauses automatically" still i do not get notification. In settings->notifications and action, there is no one drive app listed. pls help

my laptop - Toshiba l630

win 10 20h2

4gb ram

I tried taking screenshots to get notifications but in vain

Not getting notifications in one drive c53a00db-4850-477f-9b1c-6e2228eea0fc?upload=true.png

:)

Akshat Tumkur, Apr 15, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 15, 2021
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Not getting notifications in one drive

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Not getting notifications in one drive

1. Not getting notifications in one drive - Similar Threads - getting notifications drive

2. GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!: I have factory reset my Windows 11 PC, after removing all files and folders and storing on a USB. I have reinstalled Windows 11 and Microsoft 365, and Uninstalled OneDrive. I DO NOT WANT any connections to OneDrive. I STILL cannot change the path to document saving. All...
  3. GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!: I have factory reset my Windows 11 PC, after removing all files and folders and storing on a USB. I have reinstalled Windows 11 and Microsoft 365, and Uninstalled OneDrive. I DO NOT WANT any connections to OneDrive. I STILL cannot change the path to document saving. All...
  4. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?: I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-icon-in-the-taskbar/5a659156-fb42-401f-99dc-47f381a4bc31
  5. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?: I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-icon-in-the-taskbar/5a659156-fb42-401f-99dc-47f381a4bc31
  6. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive icon not showing in the notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. The one driver account is listed in the one driver personal folder is not updated on the other computer which has the correct folder. How to fix this?...
  8. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive icon not showing in the notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. The one driver account is listed in the one driver personal folder is not updated on the other computer which has the correct folder. How to fix this?...
  9. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

10. Make One Drive is Full notifications stop

Make One Drive is Full notifications stop: The notifications are relentless and I can't stop them. They email me. They send me push notifications to my phone. They send Windows notifications. How do I make it stop. Please. I've disabled One Drive on my system and they still keep coming....