Windows 10: Not getting replies

Discus and support Not getting replies in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am suddenly not getting replies via email form the forum even though I have checked my details like email address changing my password etc. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Not getting replies

I am suddenly not getting replies via email form the forum even though I have checked my details like email address changing my password etc. The only way that I can find replies is to watch for notifications or look at threads I know I have been on for a long time (mainly chill out room)

Anyone got any ideas as I don't want to go changing my email address because it means alerting all of my usual contacts*Sad

:)

ICIT2LOL, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Not getting replies

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Not getting replies

1. Not getting replies - Similar Threads - getting replies

2. Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Edge gets Classic Edge's FullScreen mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxnbt1/chromium_edge_gets_classic_edges_fullscreen_mode/
  3. can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want: Hello, I can't go through oobe the way i want it is proposing me to create either a local account either a MSFT account but not the choice between the 2. I heard that setting the keyboard ton En-Us can help me go through oobe but where do i need to set it? Thank you in...
  4. I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...

I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CuRs3dXD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxm910/im_trying_to_play_a_game_on_my_pc_and_am_getting/
  5. How do I get this to Microsoft Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get this to Microsoft Security: From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your password for the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was changed on 11/16/2019 9:33 AM (GMT). My information was changed on 11/16/2019 9:33 AM (GMT) by the person below. Is there a way I...
  6. How do I get Word/excel/powerpoint/onenote tranferred to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get Word/excel/powerpoint/onenote tranferred to new laptop: I have an annual subscription (paid upfront) for Word/Excel etc etc and want to transfer it to my new laptop but it keeps asking for a key which I don't have. The only options I'm getting is free 30 day trial and then to purchase. The other laptop is not available anymore...
  7. Getting "Critical Error" "Your start menu isn't working" after installing WSL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting "Critical Error" "Your start menu isn't working" after installing WSL: Hello, im getting the Start Menu error. I typed Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux on Powershell as Administrator, then restart the computer after installing it. Then I tried to install Ubuntu on windows but I can't access...
  8. I can't open any office apps without getting an error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open any office apps without getting an error...: I get an error when trying to open MS Office apps that says the parameters are incorrect. I already went into settings and tried to repair it. That didn't work. The other option I read about was repairing it online, but don't know how to do that....
  9. How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?

How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?: I've just gone about a test transition from Pushbullet, and I'm wondering how I get notifications on the PC for notifications on the phone. I can obviously see notifications if I launch the application, but they don't appear to be showing on in my Action Centre or whatever...
  10. Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that

in Cortana
    Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that: Dictation works fine in Word and in the search box. However, Cortana does not act on any command. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-only-replies-sorry-i-didnt-get-that/c1ea7a17-0cd2-47c1-b4be-02dbe6721e1c"