Windows 10: Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode

Discus and support Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi All I have a windows 10 system and I want to get out of the S mode but somehow struggling to see the get option on my screen. Regards... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shashanksahni, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode

Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode 2076c647-6eee-456a-9176-d733d5b8ac5e?upload=true.png Hi All

I have a windows 10 system and I want to get out of the S mode but somehow struggling to see the get option on my screen.

Regards

Shashank

:)

shashanksahni, Nov 25, 2019

2. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode

Can't get out of safe mode

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• How did you went to safe mode?

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type msconfig.

• Go to boot Tab.

• In the boot option uncheck the safe boot option and save it.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode

1. Not getting the Get option when try to opt out of S mode - Similar Threads - getting option try

2. Getting out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting out of S mode: I need some help. I've been trying to get out of S mode with no luck. I've tried reinstalling the Store and making sure my laptop is up to date. My Microsoft account shows that I'm the administrator, and I bought the laptop online. I've been trying to figure it out for...
  3. Getting out of s mode...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting out of s mode...: Hello! I am currently trying to get out of s mode to download some apps outside of the Microsoft store. I go to Microsoft store and search "Switch Out" and it leads me to a "Switch out of s mode" banner type thing. I click "learn more" and it leads me to an error that says...
  4. trying to get out of s mode

trying to get out of s mode: So I just bought a new Acer Aspire 1. I just got it yesterday morning and tried to get rid of s mode so I could install chrome as well as a few other apps I like. Except every time I go into the store to get s mode off a message pops up saying "Try that again. Something...
  5. im trying to get out of s mode

im trying to get out of s mode: im getting this error code 6kjy2eyyikmoaptp.72.... please help as I am trying to get out of s mode on this new acer aspire laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-out-of-s-mode/79573f56-60e0-460c-82bd-c61a152b1712
  6. Error message when trying to get out of S Mode

Error message when trying to get out of S Mode: I am trying to turn off S Mode in Windows 10. I am following the instructions, but then I am getting the following error message: PUR-StorageFDUnavailable F7LUiMPfZESBqKoH.60...
  7. Getting out of S mode?

Getting out of S mode?: Just trying to inquire if it is possible to get out of S-Mode without having to input a 'Microsoft' email. When dealing with many devices that are rotated in and out of the company, I shouldn't have to use my personal email because our business does not use outlook emails to...
  8. opting out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opting out of s mode: What do I need to do to get my computer to allow me to download other apps not from the Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opting-out-of-s-mode/ebc790bb-c1c2-4dba-81c7-10acd95f294e
  9. Getting out of S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting out of S mode: Okay so it's been a few days and the issue still remains. I have tried going through "Activation and settings" and I have tried going through the task manager thing and restarting the thing. I have also tried to reset the whole damn computer and it wouldn't even let me do...
  10. Getting out of S mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting out of S mode.: So i have tried just about every thing, ive tried going through the activation settings and i have tried resetting the wuaserv thing or whatever and it tells me the same thing every time “try again later; something happened on our end” and im so sick of it. Its been three...