Windows 10: Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

Discus and support Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Update is up to date; all available updates installed. I do not see KB5019961 listed in Update History and when I try to install it as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulMiller1997, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

Windows Update is up to date; all available updates installed. I do not see KB5019961 listed in Update History and when I try to install it as a free-standing update, it says it's not applicable to my machine. I'm running 64 bit W11 Pro on a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 9.

:)

PaulMiller1997, Nov 12, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 12, 2022
  3. icons are missing when the task manager is turned off

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

• How are you trying to turn off Task Manger?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to reset Windows explorer and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps:

• Right click on the task Bar and select Task Manager.

• Select Processes tab.

• Choose windows explorer and right click on it.

• Select end task

• Click on file menu and select run new task.

• Type explorer.exe

• Click on ok.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

1. Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature. - Similar Threads - getting right click

2. Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.: Currently using this version 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022360. I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps available online none worked in my case.This could save lot of efforts while running multiple processes. Thanks...
  3. Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open task manager by right clicking on the taskbar.: Currently using this version 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022360. I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps available online none worked in my case.This could save lot of efforts while running multiple processes. Thanks...
  4. Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting the right-click-taskboar-for-task-manager new feature.: Windows Update is up to date; all available updates installed. I do not see KB5019961 listed in Update History and when I try to install it as a free-standing update, it says it's not applicable to my machine. I'm running 64 bit W11 Pro on a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7...
  5. Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager: Hi guys,Windows 11 user here. Whenever I am inside the details tab of task manager, I cannot right click on any application for example, to set its priority/affinity. This is because the second I hit right click, task manager instantly crashes.I really need help to get this...
  6. Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click in Details Tab crashes Task Manager: Hi guys,Windows 11 user here. Whenever I am inside the details tab of task manager, I cannot right click on any application for example, to set its priority/affinity. This is because the second I hit right click, task manager instantly crashes.I really need help to get this...
  7. Windows 10 Task Manager is getting a big upgrade with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Task Manager is getting a big upgrade with new features: Windows 10 Task Manager is an important bit of desktop functionality that can be improved with support for new controls. In recent preview builds, Windows Task Manager has been graced with not one but two new features, which includes a new option to reduce system resources...
  8. Windows 10 Task Manager will get three new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Task Manager will get three new features: Task Manager is one of the apps that consumers use on a daily basis and it provides us with essential information of the system including CPU, GPU, Disk, and as well as Network usage. Like Windows 10, the built-in Task Manager is evolving too and it’s getting new features in...
  9. Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update

in Windows 10 News
    Task Manager to get a new feature with Windows 10 19H1 update: Task Manager is one of those things, many Windows users cannot live without, especially power users. With repeated Windows 10 updates, Microsoft has made it more useful and easy to use. Now Task Manager is getting another exciting new feature with the 19H1 update. Currently,...
  10. task manager right click "restart" option missing

in Windows 10 Support
    task manager right click "restart" option missing: Ill be the first to admit my windows install is far from default. Ive tweaked this or that with winaero tweaker and registry entries to pare down the context menu etc. I often need to restart explorer by right clicking the process in the task manager and the option seems...