Windows 10: Not getting WiFi option in network

Discus and support Not getting WiFi option in network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not getting WiFi option in networks. I enable wifi in vpn but still i am not getting. I did troubleshoot also but it doesn't help. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Onkar Gaikar, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Not getting WiFi option in network

I am not getting WiFi option in networks. I enable wifi in vpn but still i am not getting. I did troubleshoot also but it doesn't help. Please help.

:)

Onkar Gaikar, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 9, 2018
  3. wifi network recconnects automatically to another wifi network.............

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uncheck the option to automatically connect to the network (networkprofile~), try to remove the connection by choosing forget connection and check if it helps.

Try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are able to find the drivers in Device Manager, check for the device status.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter, right click on the driver.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      device status

Step 3: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Wi-Fi network for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Tim P. Win User

Not getting WiFi option in network

WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Not getting WiFi option in network

1. Not getting WiFi option in network - Similar Threads - getting WiFi option

2. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  3. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  4. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No wifi option in network window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi option in network window: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option-in-network-window/cb326658-bc42-4977-a35d-8e123895e96c
  6. No wifi option in network window

No wifi option in network window: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option-in-network-window/cb326658-bc42-4977-a35d-8e123895e96c
  7. No wifi option in network window

8. Wifi is in the Network Adapter Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is in the Network Adapter Option: Hello, I have an issue with my PC’s wifi connection. The wifi option is missing in the “Network & Internet Setting” and is also missing in the “more network adapter options”. I am using a “TP-Link wireless PCI Express Adapter” for my wifi and under Device manager, the option...
  9. Wifi is in the Network Adapter Option

Wifi is in the Network Adapter Option: Hello, I have an issue with my PC’s wifi connection. The wifi option is missing in the “Network & Internet Setting” and is also missing in the “more network adapter options”. I am using a “TP-Link wireless PCI Express Adapter” for my wifi and under Device manager, the option...
  10. Wifi Network option not showing

Wifi Network option not showing: Hello everyone,I have a big issue with the internet connexion using wifi on my windows 10 laptop, when I open the network tab it doesn't display me the wifi option at all and it has been a month now. I really don't get it, why is this happening ?Can anyone help me with this...