Windows 10: Not getting WiFi option to connect

Discus and support Not getting WiFi option to connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am not getting WiFi icon to connect to network its been happening many times, I have checked many options to resolve but its not happening with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anupkotur, Apr 9, 2022.

1. anupkotur Win User

Not getting WiFi option to connect

Hi, I am not getting WiFi icon to connect to network its been happening many times, I have checked many options to resolve but its not happening with any of them, please help me out to resolve the issue, its critically urgent.

:)

anupkotur, Apr 9, 2022
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

Hello,

When i click the wifi icon to get me a list of possible wifi connections the list dissapaears before i can choose a connection.

I see windows trying to load the list but then suddenly closes the list without giving me the options.

Did not find a solution on the internet yet about this so hopefully someone here can help me here.

Johan

Johan Lijffijt, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Cannot connect to my wifi only Ethernet option available

Hi Charlie,

The challenge that you are having with connecting to WIFI may be related to some settings on your computer that are not properly configured. To isolate your concern, we’d like to gather more information. Please answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For reference and workaround, we suggest that you refer to the link below:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    Connect to a Wi-Fi network

Why can't I get online?

This link contains helpful information and troubleshooting steps that you can perform to get this issue fixed. Just simply click the hyperlink that applies in your case.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Dyan Rey, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Not getting WiFi option to connect - Similar Threads - getting WiFi option

2. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no connect to wifi option?: So today my computer suddenly disconnected from my wifi, and couldn’t reconnect or any other wifis. I couldn’t even find the option to look for wifi, it just disappeared. I tried to search online to fix this issue, but none of them worked, like updating adapterthere is a...
  3. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there no connect to wifi option?: So today my computer suddenly disconnected from my wifi, and couldn’t reconnect or any other wifis. I couldn’t even find the option to look for wifi, it just disappeared. I tried to search online to fix this issue, but none of them worked, like updating adapterthere is a...
  4. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Not getting WiFi option to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting WiFi option to connect: Hi, I am not getting WiFi icon to connect to network its been happening many times, I have checked many options to resolve but its not happening with any of them, please help me out to resolve the issue, its critically urgent....
  6. WiFi Automatic connect options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Automatic connect options: Greetings, I am running Windows 11 and have issue with WiFi connect defaults. I want to prevent any/all "auto" connections. There is a checkbox, that when I uncheck it, it reverts to automatic, even after reboots. Again I am trying to boot w/o auto connecting to WiFi. Even...
  7. WiFi Automatic connect options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Automatic connect options: Greetings, I am running Windows 11 and have issue with WiFi connect defaults. I want to prevent any/all "auto" connections. There is a checkbox, that when I uncheck it, it reverts to automatic, even after reboots. Again I am trying to boot w/o auto connecting to WiFi. Even...
  8. Wifi connect option disapeared

Wifi connect option disapeared: Hello, I did the recent update on my Wintel W8 Pro mini PC for Windows 10 on 10/20/2020 and the Wifi internet connect option disappeared. The only way to connect to the internet now is via ethernet. Help! How can I get Wifi back? Please see screen shot Sincerely,...
  9. Wifi connection options

Wifi connection options: I dont have the option to manually connect to a wifi network. I have also noticed that this is a big issue across multiple versions of Windows such as Windows 7 and 8.1. Can someone please resolve this issue?...
  10. Not getting WiFi option in network

Not getting WiFi option in network: I am not getting WiFi option in networks. I enable wifi in vpn but still i am not getting. I did troubleshoot also but it doesn't help. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-wifi-option-in-network/3b5db71a-1716-46a0-aad8-73400d749e41