Windows 10: Not given the option to download on pc

Discus and support Not given the option to download on pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I own Battlefield 4 and all the expansions on Xbox One. Recently, I wanted to experience it on PC. I looked at the "Xbox play anywhere" page,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TuxedoBanana279, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Not given the option to download on pc

Hello,

I own Battlefield 4 and all the expansions on Xbox One. Recently, I wanted to experience it on PC. I looked at the "Xbox play anywhere" page, but I guess some games are not shared between platforms and I did not see the "owned" tag under the game. It did show that I own the premium pass and all the expansions, though. I bought the game in the windows store on my PC, but when I clicked "install on my devices" it only gave me the option to download it on my Xbox. What happened?

:)

TuxedoBanana279, Dec 11, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 11, 2018
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Not given the option to download on pc

Option to search My stuff in Cortana missing

Hello,

• When you say, "MY STUFF option or magnifying glass icon" exactly which option are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point and check if this helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back with the above information and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Not given the option to download on pc

1. Not given the option to download on pc - Similar Threads - given option download

2. How to be given option to save screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to be given option to save screenshot: I use shift+windows+s to screenshot but it saves to clipboard and to save it permanently I have to paste it in Word. I can also use Snipping Tool but to do that I have to pull up an app and that disrupts my work flow. I want a shortcut that will let me take a cropped...
  3. How to be given option to save screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to be given option to save screenshot: I use shift+windows+s to screenshot but it saves to clipboard and to save it permanently I have to paste it in Word. I can also use Snipping Tool but to do that I have to pull up an app and that disrupts my work flow. I want a shortcut that will let me take a cropped...
  4. PC given BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC given BSOD: So.... i installed the new launcher of minecraft, because he change, and now when i start the minecarft gives a bsod with the message?System Service Exceptionwcifs.sysSo, what i do...
  5. PC given BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC given BSOD: So.... i installed the new launcher of minecraft, because he change, and now when i start the minecarft gives a bsod with the message?System Service Exceptionwcifs.sysSo, what i do...
  6. the only option i’m being given is ethernet! :[

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the only option i’m being given is ethernet! :[: please help me! D:> im literally so desprate right now! my computer is an inspirion 5675, and today when i turned it on, i got an error message saying that windows loaded incorrectly or something like that! i restarted it like i was told to, and the internet wasnt working!...
  7. no option given on the windows device to change the pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    no option given on the windows device to change the pin: when i try to add the new pin it is unable to do so in windows 10. i remember my old pin but unable to see any option to change the pin on on the device....
  8. Im not given the option to compress my files!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im not given the option to compress my files!: I've been trying to compress my files to send to a college of mine and yet when I right click and look for the option to create a compressed file. The option is not there. Even after I installed software such as 7zip it still won't let me find or compress files. Can someone...
  9. Preparing an old PC to be given away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing an old PC to be given away: I have an old Sony Viao AIO computer that I need to clean before giving it away. Originally it ran Win 7 then upgraded to 8.1 then finally to latest version of Windows 10. If I do a windows reset with option to remove everything and clean the drive, would it restore to latest...
  10. I'm not given the option to extend my volume!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm not given the option to extend my volume!: Okay, so I have a 3TB Seagate BUP BK External Harddrive, I recently partitioned it for some Ubuntu action. Problem is, I got rid of all the Ubuntu leftovers and now i'm not able to reunite the two parts on my HDD. However, I can do whatever the hell I want with the other...