Windows 10: not having microsoft store in pc

Discus and support not having microsoft store in pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]sao máy tính của tôi không có cửa hàng microsoft trong máy? làm sao để có cửa hàng microsoft? hãy giúp tôi!!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Mar 7, 2019.

1. not having microsoft store in pc

• not having microsoft store in pc 3351f58a-77c9-40e7-82c7-9e59600bba74?upload=true.png not having microsoft store in pc d01f3e13-c78d-45a5-83e9-c7f76bc8142a?upload=true.png sao máy tính của tôi không có cửa hàng microsoft trong máy? làm sao để có cửa hàng microsoft? hãy giúp tôi!!

:)

Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Mar 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 7, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 7, 2019
  4. not having microsoft store in pc

Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

not having microsoft store in pc

1. not having microsoft store in pc - Similar Threads - having microsoft store

2. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10? I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked. I thought every...
  3. Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working: Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The store itself won't even open. I have tried EVERY solution posted online and no luck. After running the troubleshooter, this...
  4. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report - Microsoft store pc download bug: I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other platforms this does not seem to be an issue however on the pc microsoft store downloads (in particular forza horizon 4) restart...
  5. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Hey. I have Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer a game that I bought and installed on one pc to another pc. I have already moved the game to a flash drive (via the option in Settings-->Apps)and am trying to put it on the new pc. When I try to copy the game folders to...
  6. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"
  7. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"
  8. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....
  9. No option to have a free trial in the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to have a free trial in the Microsoft Store.: I want to try this DvD player out, to see if it works on my PC, but on the store there is no option to have a free trial, only for me to buy it. How come? My laptop that shares the same Microsoft account says I can have the trial, when I checked, but ultimately, I want it...
  10. Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store: Hi In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why? Thanks Bye 8051