Windows 10: Not implemented

Discus and support Not implemented in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the same problem as another user... today my laptop updated, and now when I attempt to send/receive in my outlook 365 program, it doesn't send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LoraT, Jun 18, 2020.

1. LoraT Win User

Not implemented

I have the same problem as another user... today my laptop updated, and now when I attempt to send/receive in my outlook 365 program, it doesn't send receive, instead I just get a "Not Implemented" error. I tried the troubleshooting tool recommended in a similar article SetupProd_OutCon.exe, but it told me "this solution isn't supported for your Office environment".

Help will be appreciated!

ps- note I could not find options for my problem in the drop down menus below... even though it appears I am posting to a Microsoft 365 forum!??

:)

LoraT, Jun 18, 2020

2. LAPS Implementation

Hi Support,

I need your expert advice on the following:

I want to implement LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) in Domain Environment. Before Implementation of LAPS i need to some sort of queries as per following:

Current Environment:

• Active Directory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Enterprise)
    • Forest Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Domain Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Client Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

LAPS Implementation requirements that schema will be update before deployment LAPS.

1. What will be impacts and what will be face challenges as per current environment?
    2. If we update schema on Active Directory 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise and then deploy LAPS on this current scenario then will it need to upgrade forest function and domain functional level before LAPS Deployment?

Kindly assist with your expert opinions.

Regards,

Fasihuddin Qasimi, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Requirement for implementation Dynamics AX on Virtualization

hello all,

I want to implementation for Dynamics AX small scale, I've plan to implementation on virtualization. What specification per server / virtual machine to implementation base this topology?

Not implemented 014bf563-3095-4e4f-9e47-9737f13364be.png

Please give me suggestion for the each VM or physical server.

Thank you.

Alfian Fahmi, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Av_nish Win User

Not implemented

Windows Phone application list display is the worst implementation in the mobile industry.

Hi Microsoft,

I am expecting a fix to this issue as soon as possible. Your installed application list display is the worst implementation in the mobile industry. This implementation is terrible as humans can remember pictures more easily than the right format of application
    name (because a developer couldn't find the right name).

I you argue to keep a Live tile for each then let me tell you so far my live tile list has grown 4 times the screen length.

Terrible and unrealistic implementation. User friendliness is a biggest joke on Windows Phone Platform.

Av_nish, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Not implemented

1. Not implemented - Similar Threads - implemented

2. Win XP - Implement hard disk encryption Bitlocker & Enforce Message signing Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win XP - Implement hard disk encryption Bitlocker & Enforce Message signing Compatibility: Hi Experts,Does anyone know if Windows XP supports:Implement hard disk encryption Bitlocker Enforce Message signing CompatibilityAnswers are appreciated and thanks in advance.- Vinu....
  3. Win XP - Implement hard disk encryption Bitlocker & Enforce Message signing Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win XP - Implement hard disk encryption Bitlocker & Enforce Message signing Compatibility: Hi Experts,Does anyone know if Windows XP supports:Implement hard disk encryption Bitlocker Enforce Message signing CompatibilityAnswers are appreciated and thanks in advance.- Vinu....
  4. Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system: Hello!My name is Konstantin Romashenko. I am Software Developer in Harman Inc. Windows Audio System have several Spatial Sound formats like Windows Sonic, Dolby Surround and DTS. We think about developing new Spatial Sound format for Windows. As far as that is Windows system...
  5. Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system

Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system: Hello!My name is Konstantin Romashenko. I am Software Developer in Harman Inc. Windows Audio System have several Spatial Sound formats like Windows Sonic, Dolby Surround and DTS. We think about developing new Spatial Sound format for Windows. As far as that is Windows system...
  6. Implement new Spatial Sound Format in Windows operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 keeps crashing after restart to install 23h2 and does not implement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps crashing after restart to install 23h2 and does not implement.: After installing a cumulative update for 23h2 my computer crashed. The unit would boot for about 5-10 seconds and crash with different errors each time. To try and fix it I attempted to uninstall the update which completely uninstalled 23h2. When I go to reinstall the update...
  8. Windows 11 keeps crashing after restart to install 23h2 and does not implement.

Windows 11 keeps crashing after restart to install 23h2 and does not implement.: After installing a cumulative update for 23h2 my computer crashed. The unit would boot for about 5-10 seconds and crash with different errors each time. To try and fix it I attempted to uninstall the update which completely uninstalled 23h2. When I go to reinstall the update...
  9. After implementing Intune on Windows 11 Pro, Firefox and Chrome randomly shut down and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After implementing Intune on Windows 11 Pro, Firefox and Chrome randomly shut down and restart: Subject line says it all, but we have implemented Intune in our organization and since then, at least once a day and sometimes more often, Firefox and Chrome will randomly shut down, both at exactly the same time, and immediately reopen. Edge is not affected. I have some...
  10. After implementing Intune on Windows 11 Pro, Firefox and Chrome randomly shut down and restart

After implementing Intune on Windows 11 Pro, Firefox and Chrome randomly shut down and restart: Subject line says it all, but we have implemented Intune in our organization and since then, at least once a day and sometimes more often, Firefox and Chrome will randomly shut down, both at exactly the same time, and immediately reopen. Edge is not affected. I have some...