Windows 10: Not implemented

Discus and support Not implemented in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the same problem as another user... today my laptop updated, and now when I attempt to send/receive in my outlook 365 program, it doesn't send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LoraT, Jun 18, 2020.

1. LoraT Win User

Not implemented

I have the same problem as another user... today my laptop updated, and now when I attempt to send/receive in my outlook 365 program, it doesn't send receive, instead I just get a "Not Implemented" error. I tried the troubleshooting tool recommended in a similar article SetupProd_OutCon.exe, but it told me "this solution isn't supported for your Office environment".

Help will be appreciated!

ps- note I could not find options for my problem in the drop down menus below... even though it appears I am posting to a Microsoft 365 forum!??

:)

LoraT, Jun 18, 2020

2. LAPS Implementation

Hi Support,

I need your expert advice on the following:

I want to implement LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) in Domain Environment. Before Implementation of LAPS i need to some sort of queries as per following:

Current Environment:

• Active Directory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Enterprise)
    • Forest Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Domain Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Client Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

LAPS Implementation requirements that schema will be update before deployment LAPS.

1. What will be impacts and what will be face challenges as per current environment?
    2. If we update schema on Active Directory 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise and then deploy LAPS on this current scenario then will it need to upgrade forest function and domain functional level before LAPS Deployment?

Kindly assist with your expert opinions.

Regards,

Fasihuddin Qasimi, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Requirement for implementation Dynamics AX on Virtualization

hello all,

I want to implementation for Dynamics AX small scale, I've plan to implementation on virtualization. What specification per server / virtual machine to implementation base this topology?

Not implemented 014bf563-3095-4e4f-9e47-9737f13364be.png

Please give me suggestion for the each VM or physical server.

Thank you.

Alfian Fahmi, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Av_nish Win User

Not implemented

Windows Phone application list display is the worst implementation in the mobile industry.

Hi Microsoft,

I am expecting a fix to this issue as soon as possible. Your installed application list display is the worst implementation in the mobile industry. This implementation is terrible as humans can remember pictures more easily than the right format of application
    name (because a developer couldn't find the right name).

I you argue to keep a Live tile for each then let me tell you so far my live tile list has grown 4 times the screen length.

Terrible and unrealistic implementation. User friendliness is a biggest joke on Windows Phone Platform.

Av_nish, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Not implemented

1. Not implemented - Similar Threads - implemented

2. Suggestion For Microsoft To Implement (Regarding Desktop Slideshow)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion For Microsoft To Implement (Regarding Desktop Slideshow): The full title of my post (which cannot fit, should be): > Suggestion For Microsoft To Implement (Regarding Custom Desktop Slideshow Images & Custom Lock Screen Images) I tend to collect artistic digital images to add to my collection of images that are used for the Desktop...
  3. Petition to implement old DPI font scaling from Windows 7

Petition to implement old DPI font scaling from Windows 7: I'm looking for visually impaired people and others, they don't like such tiny fonts to force Micro$oft for implementing in Windows 10 old DPI font scaling option, like on this screen. It comes from Windows 7 and was the best solution. Please, don't write me to use any...
  4. Which Windows APIs/Frameworks to use for Virtual Audio Driver implementation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Windows APIs/Frameworks to use for Virtual Audio Driver implementation?: How can I implement a virtual speaker and virtual microphone on Windows 10 so that third-party apps can select my virtual microphone and speaker for audio IO? The virtual mic/speaker should also show up under Sound Settings in the drop-down for output device spk and input...
  5. Microsoft, can you please re-implement GUI themes, for Win 10?

Microsoft, can you please re-implement GUI themes, for Win 10?: Hi folks, I was looking online for information about the possibility of MS backtracking on their decision not to allow GUI themes for Windows 10, by giving their customers what they want -GUI Themes,.. GUI themes like the full Aero Glass, ala Win 7, plus other GUI themes...
  6. IMPLEMENT A WAY TO EXIT SAFE-MODE IN THE LOGIN SCREEN FOR SAFE-MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IMPLEMENT A WAY TO EXIT SAFE-MODE IN THE LOGIN SCREEN FOR SAFE-MODE: I am currently stuck in safe-mode with a network bug not allowing airplane mode to be turned off. I noticed a lot of other people having the same issue where they couldn't get past the login screen no matter what they did. I just got off windows support telling me I'd have to...
  7. Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015: I have the same issue as this post here issue How can i contact microsoft or the driver development team? AOC Q3279VWFD8 with display port 2. cable to discrete graphics; secondary monitor Benq GL940 with dvi-d to motherboard this i also used a vga cable with same results,...
  8. Desktop background slide show selections have no way to get sabed and implemented

Desktop background slide show selections have no way to get sabed and implemented: Why is there no ability to save the options you choose for desktop background slideshows in WIndows 10. I can select "Slideshow" and Choose the folder which worked until today, but there in no save option so the settings NEVER GET UPDATED....
  9. Your Phone app "mark as read" feature not implemented?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app "mark as read" feature not implemented?: I want to use Your Phone app on my Android phone (using Google Messages for SMS), but unfortunately when I read a message on Your Phone it doesn't mark it as read on my phone, so the notification light keeps blinking. Is this a sync issue with Google Messages or this...
  10. How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10?: submitted by /u/jdrch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwe2bz/how_do_i_implement_this_custom_command_prompt_in/