Windows 10: Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia...

Discus and support Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ky4ru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fut0mb/not_indicating_the_correct_physx_configuration/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ky4ru, Apr 4, 2020.

1. /u/ky4ru Win User

Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia...

/u/ky4ru, Apr 4, 2020

2. Nvidia PhysX Driver won't install

I've already downloaded the update of the Driver NVidia PhysX and installed it but after that, it still checking the driver again. Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia... :( Help me solve this or does NVidia PhysX still not compatible on Windows 10. Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia... :(

John DaveBalingit, Apr 4, 2020
  3. nvidia physx on win 10

so i see on my programs that nvidia physx is installed on my c:/windows/system32/msiexec.exe

and i dont think my graphics card or anything is nvidia and when i click on "change" it doesnt let me so i went to the folder and the locations and here is what i found

msiexec.exe file size: 64.5 kb- location: c:/windows/system32

msiexec.exe.mui file size:2.50 kb- location: c:/windows/system32/en-us

msiexec.exe.mui file size:2.50 kb -location: c:/windows/system32/he-il

i wanna know if its dangerous since its disguised as nvidia physx and its on the system

but maybe its the file that changes the program

so pls help me

MenahemMichaelovitz, Apr 4, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia...

nvidia physx on win 10

You are OK, msiexec.exe - This is Microsoft's Windows Installer program, which processes product installation files in the.MSI format. Those locations are where versions of this file normally reside . . . With regards to nViidia Physx can e installed by
    games, you don't necessarily have to have an nVidia card for your system to use the Physx engine . . .

DaveM121, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia... - Similar Threads - indicating correct PhysX

2. Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it...: Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it applied our AzureAD unable to sign in ?I need help how I can revert back the configuration profile that was applied to our Endpoints . Now our AzureAD account cant login to the machines...
  3. Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it...: Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it applied our AzureAD unable to sign in ?I need help how I can revert back the configuration profile that was applied to our Endpoints . Now our AzureAD account cant login to the machines...
  4. Im trying to apply configuration profiles CIS_Microsoft_Intune_for_Windows_10 but after it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Nvidia PhysX System Software

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia PhysX System Software: For games that support Nvidia PhysX System Software, is it required to have Nvidia PhysX System Software installed for the game to launch? If not, does having Nvidia PhysX System Software installed really necessary? Thanks, 170809
  6. panneaux de configuration nvidia

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    panneaux de configuration nvidia: bonjour j'aimerais savoir si vous savez m'aidez car du jour au lendemain le panneaux de configuration nvidia a disparue de mon pc sans aucune raison valable depuis j'ai essayer de tout les facon de le reinstaller mais rien ne fonctionna désinstaller réinstaller les pilote...
  7. Switching Account Applied to User

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching Account Applied to User: My dad gave me his laptop, which I had been using for schoolwork and gaming, with all my stuff on his account. Is there a way to change his account to me instead of him? He is marked as a parent in the family of accounts. submitted by /u/Catdaddy0124 [link] [comments]...
  8. NVIDIA introduces open source PhysX SDK 4.0

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces open source PhysX SDK 4.0: NVIDIA PhysX, the most popular physics simulation engine on the planet, is going open source. We’re doing this because physics simulation — long key to immersive games and entertainment — turns out to be more important than we ever thought. Physics simulation dovetails with...
  9. How to correct storage indicated as used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct storage indicated as used: In Storage Usage-Apps and Games, the amount of storage used is listed as much higher than the actual amount used. How can I correct this? 100063
  10. Nvidia physx properties

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia physx properties: I noticed in the control panel ‘large icons’ view there are two entries for nvidia. One for nvidia control panel and one for physx properties. The physx icon is missing, just a blank sheet. And if clicked it opens nothing, I forget the message about something missing that...