Windows 10: Not Installed language showing up

Discus and support Not Installed language showing up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I tried to remove useless languages that I don't need it, but there is something weird. In the setting, it says that English and French are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerranDT, Aug 25, 2021.

1. TerranDT Win User

Not Installed language showing up

Hello,I tried to remove useless languages that I don't need it, but there is something weird. In the setting, it says that English and French are the only language on preferred list, but when I click on the task bar language, there is another language called "Afrikaans" that appears. How do I get delete this "Afrikaans" language? I'm pretty sure that only English and French should appear , since these are the only package installed. Can anyone help me please?Thank you

:)

TerranDT, Aug 25, 2021
  2. manuk Win User

English not showing up as install language

I downloaded the ISO using the Media Creation tool of Windows 10, booted my system with it but at the Language and Country selection screen (the very first one) I can see only one country "Cestina (Ceska Republika)" . Similarly in language drop-down, English is not listed, neither are US or UK listed as countries. What do I do? Please help.

Not Installed language showing up [​IMG]

manuk, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Not Installed language showing up

Windows 10 Installed in the Wrong Language?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Not Installed language showing up

1. Not Installed language showing up - Similar Threads - Installed language showing

2. Language bar showing up on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar showing up on lock screen: Hey there,I work with more than one language on my Windows 11 Home machine, and have had the issue of this draggable language bar popping up after a few seconds next to the password text box on the lock screen pic related. I have tried the following solutions:Right-clicking...
  3. Language bar showing up on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar showing up on lock screen: Hey there,I work with more than one language on my Windows 11 Home machine, and have had the issue of this draggable language bar popping up after a few seconds next to the password text box on the lock screen pic related. I have tried the following solutions:Right-clicking...
  4. language not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language not showing up: Hi all, I'm helping a friend with a project that requires Amharic to be installed on three computers. So, I installed the language pack on the first computer, following the steps here,...
  5. language not showing up

language not showing up: Hi all, I'm helping a friend with a project that requires Amharic to be installed on three computers. So, I installed the language pack on the first computer, following the steps here,...
  6. Language settings - Keyboard that is not installed randomly shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language settings - Keyboard that is not installed randomly shows up: As seen in the screenshots, "Deutsch Deutschland" or "German Germany" appears on my keyboards for some reason after a recent update. It's not installed under my Language and Region settings either. I figured out a way to remove the keyboard temporarily, by installing "German...
  7. Language settings - Keyboard that is not installed randomly shows up

Language settings - Keyboard that is not installed randomly shows up: As seen in the screenshots, "Deutsch Deutschland" or "German Germany" appears on my keyboards for some reason after a recent update. It's not installed under my Language and Region settings either. I figured out a way to remove the keyboard temporarily, by installing "German...
  8. Language Speech package is not showing up.

in Cortana
    Language Speech package is not showing up.: I wanted to set up speech recognition on my PC to play Phasmophobia, but there's a problem. Everyone say that you have to download speech package, but i cant' becouse there is no download option. I couldn't find any solution on internet. If someone knows what can it be, i...
  9. Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows keeps giving me the option to switch to a keyboard I don't have installed. When I installed windows for the first time I accidentally clicked both keyboards, after hitting next on the install I realized my mistake and tried to go back to uncheck...
  10. English not showing up as install language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    English not showing up as install language: I downloaded the ISO using the Media Creation tool of Windows 10, booted my system with it but at the Language and Country selection screen (the very first one) I can see only one country "Cestina (Ceska Republika)" . Similarly in language drop-down, English is not listed,...