Windows 10: Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004

Discus and support Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I do not know if a commit a mistake today updating to version 2004 of windows. Windows was working for some time without any problem, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nicolás FelipeJiménez, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004

Hey guys, I do not know if a commit a mistake today updating to version 2004 of windows. Windows was working for some time without any problem, then I just wanted to see new edge in action I update it!! �‍, then the message was on the network thing , and I used my phone to tether through WIFI and by USB, but it was still there. I did networking reset as well, and nothing... Then I decide to follow this https://windows101tricks.com/no-internet-secured-windows-10/ NOTHING WORKED !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-internet-secured-message-on-home-wifi/8da61ea5-7b40-4d7f-ab31-68b4f8a15d29 not working for me. Almost everything is working on windows, just if I want to try something like log in over my Microsoft account on new edge Chromium version, it is not going to work as the "Feedback Hub" or "Get Help" on windows. If someone has something new to try, let me know please... If not as it happened before, I would be waiting for an update, at least windows update was not affected.

:)

Nicolás FelipeJiménez, Jun 10, 2020

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jun 10, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004 capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004

1. Not internet, secured - Windows 10 Version 2004 - Similar Threads - internet secured Version

2. Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004: Can you tell me when the October Update will be available to download. Because I have been having major problems with the version 2004 since it’s release. Right my HP Desktop PC I bought last year from Argos UK in July 2019. The Computer came shipped with the recovery...
  3. "No Internet Access" after upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

"No Internet Access" after upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004: I have a company laptop and just upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004 and now have "No Internet Access." I have found several resolutions but each requires admin permissions. Modify registry, modify hosts. file, revert to prior version each requires admin permissions. I...
  4. Security baseline (FINAL): Windows 10 and Windows Server, version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline (FINAL): Windows 10 and Windows Server, version 2004: We are pleased to announce the final release of the security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 and Windows Server version 2004. Please download the content from the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit, test the recommended configurations, and customize and...
  5. No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004: After 3 tries, I finally got the latest Windows 10 version 2004 to download and install. However, after installation, there was no wi-fi internet on that computer. I checked my other computer, 3 tablets, printer, and cell phone, there was wi-fi internet on all of them. After...
  6. Windows 10 version 2004

Windows 10 version 2004: I have over 890Gb of completely totally empty space. I have tried and failed to update to version 2004 twice. Storage space is not an issue. All that I want to do is update from Windows 10 version 1909 to Windows 10 version 2004. Now it doesn't even come up during manual...
  7. Windows 10 Version 2004 Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Internet Access: Since updating my Dell Iaptop to Windows 10 Version 2004, Network and Internet settings is showing that my home wifi network has "No Internet Access" when in fact it is working fine. I've rebooted my laptop, reset the router and reinstalled the network wireless adaptor but...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 introduces new security features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 introduces new security features: On May 27, 2020, Microsoft started rolling out Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) to mainstream consumers and anyone can check for updates in Windows Update page to see if their PC is ready. There are plenty of new features, improvements and minor fixes in Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?

Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?: Just run the latest update on my PC. Everything seemed to work fine but I tried to do a manual updated on my Norton security after the installation was completed. Although everything looked normal and running properly in the background, it will not open. Checked 'settings'...
  10. Windows Security feature blocks Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Security feature blocks Windows 10 version 2004: Microsoft has acknowledged a new issue with Windows Security app that could prevent Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) on your PC. Specifically, the issue causes compatibility problems with Windows 10 version 2004 if you don’t modify settings in Windows Security app or...