Windows 10: Not knowing the password so what do I do?

Discus and support Not knowing the password so what do I do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I loved your product but I lost it for years and just found it. However I do not know the password. Is there a way I could wipe its memory and start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carter Schlesinger, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Not knowing the password so what do I do?

Hi I loved your product but I lost it for years and just found it. However I do not know the password. Is there a way I could wipe its memory and start from the beginning and change the password? I have the mp4 player

:)

Carter Schlesinger, Jun 6, 2023

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

Not knowing the password so what do I do?

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Not knowing the password so what do I do?

1. Not knowing the password so what do I do? - Similar Threads - knowing password

2. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  3. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  4. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...
  5. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...
  6. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

7. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password: I was given a laptop from my work and I have now left my job but I have forgotten the password and I am stuck on the login screen without the password. Is there a way to factory reset the laptop in this position....
  8. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password: I was given a laptop from my work and I have now left my job but I have forgotten the password and I am stuck on the login screen without the password. Is there a way to factory reset the laptop in this position....
  9. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

10. I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...

I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...: This happened all of a sudden and my PC can't even install any applications. It also doesn't let me run any command or app by the 'Run' app. I'm so tired now! Please help, nothing is working. The login screen with a wallpaper in background etc doesn't appear but only that...