Windows 10: not letting download

Discus and support not letting download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; IT'S NOT LETTING ME DOWNLOAD ORIGIN. DO TO MSVCP140.dll IS NOT FOUND PLEASE HELP ME FIND TO PROBLEM.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by reesybowers, May 30, 2020.

1. not letting download

IT'S NOT LETTING ME DOWNLOAD ORIGIN. DO TO MSVCP140.dll IS NOT FOUND PLEASE HELP ME FIND TO PROBLEM.

:)

reesybowers, May 30, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response We appreciate the effort and time you have spend to resolve the issue,
    and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you try and re-register store and check if the issue still persist. To re-register follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps;

• On the search bar, type Powershell, right click on it and Run as Administrator.
    • The type the command-
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

• Restart computer and open store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 30, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

not letting download

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

not letting download

1. not letting download - Similar Threads - letting download

2. fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880PNP used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  3. fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880PNP used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  4. fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880pcp used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  5. fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.

fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880pcp used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  6. My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...: Anytime I try to download an app that is not in the app store I get a message saying I can't and to refer to the setting and I looked through the settings and can't find any5hing to change it....
  7. My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...: Anytime I try to download an app that is not in the app store I get a message saying I can't and to refer to the setting and I looked through the settings and can't find any5hing to change it....
  8. My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...

9. My computer wont let me download my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me download my driver: My computer wont let me download my driver for my printer to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-download-my-driver/d53d6439-fec0-4673-ae5c-0ab002d16152
  10. My computer wont let me download my driver

My computer wont let me download my driver: My computer wont let me download my driver for my printer to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-download-my-driver/d53d6439-fec0-4673-ae5c-0ab002d16152