Windows 10: Not letting me activate windows.

Discus and support Not letting me activate windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using a legitimate version of windows 10 pro, and i have my product key. However, when i try and enter in my product key to activate windows its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jjUG, May 14, 2020.

1. jjUG Win User

Not letting me activate windows.

I am using a legitimate version of windows 10 pro, and i have my product key. However, when i try and enter in my product key to activate windows its says to "try again when i am connected to the internet".

The error code I got was: 0x80070002

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2020
  3. Activate Windows

Hi Justin,

Corrupted update components could be one of the several factors why you are experiencing a continuous loop after updating. If you are getting a message that says you need to activate Windows, we suggest checking this
    article and follow the steps listed under
    Activating after reinstalling Windows 10.

Let us know if the above solutions work for you or if you need additional assistance.

Ronalene Mat, May 14, 2020
  4. Not letting me activate windows.

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Not letting me activate windows.

1. Not letting me activate windows. - Similar Threads - letting activate

2. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  3. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  4. Windows won’t let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  5. Windows won’t let me activate

Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  6. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  7. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...
  8. it wont let me activate windows 10,

it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  9. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  10. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming