Windows 10: Not letting me buy Minecraft java

Discus and support Not letting me buy Minecraft java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Preston Corbett, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?

:)

Preston Corbett, Mar 18, 2023

2. Java Minecraft wont let me play

I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix ( I dont use a family shared account)

Logan Deck, Mar 18, 2023
  3. I'm trying to buy java edition Minecraft but it says it's already owned

When I install that pixelmon it still says I dont own actual minecraft java edition and I tried re-installing minecraft and it still didnt work but it wont let me actually buy to own minecraft

JudgyCardinal, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

Minecraft Java

I bought Minecraft Java yesterday; it charged me for it. I didn't get a confirmation email and the Minecraft launcher tells me I didn't buy it.

SammyyyBoi, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Not letting me buy Minecraft java

1. Not letting me buy Minecraft java - Similar Threads - letting buy Minecraft

2. Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition: So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe...
  3. Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition: So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe...
  4. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  5. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  7. Java Minecraft wont let me play

Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  8. Buying Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Minecraft Java Edition: Hey, i'm having trouble buying Minecraft Java Edition, I have the necessary funds and all that, and I've made sure my info is all correct, so I don't understand why I can't buy the game, It just says something along the lines of "Error, verify account information and try...
  9. not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java: when i play minecraft java it says that i can not play because my settings on microsoft and i dont know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-play-realms-or-multiplayer-on/4d4a16e7-1883-4127-baa9-d516b325f90d
  10. Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition: I want to buy and download Minecraft W10 Edition on my pc (Which meets all the requirements listed on the site). The Windows Store gives me a button to redeem a code and a button to get a free trial. I asummed after downloading the trial, the store would give me a link to buy...