Windows 10: Not letting me connect to the internet

Discus and support Not letting me connect to the internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It isn’t letting me connect to my internet. How to fix? submitted by /u/Memerboi111 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Memerboi111, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Not letting me connect to the internet

It isn’t letting me connect to my internet. How to fix?

submitted by /u/Memerboi111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Memerboi111, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 26, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Not letting me connect to the internet

Internet Connection

Hi George,

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Internet connections troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connections troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Not letting me connect to the internet

1. Not letting me connect to the internet - Similar Threads - letting connect internet

2. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  3. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  4. My pc won’t let me connect to a internet connection. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc won’t let me connect to a internet connection. Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kazed_99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyljjj/my_pc_wont_let_me_connect_to_a_internet/
  5. Wont let me connect to wifi?

Wont let me connect to wifi?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZJums [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwxo3a/wont_let_me_connect_to_wifi/
  6. Windows updated won’t let me connect to the internet anymore

Windows updated won’t let me connect to the internet anymore: Updated my computer last Friday after that I wasn’t able to use the internet although my internet works fine on other devices. Yes I have uninstall the network adapters and restart my computer numerous of times. submitted by /u/thatguyfromchi [link] [comments]...
  7. Internet connection Problem #2 Cause it didnt let me reply

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection Problem #2 Cause it didnt let me reply: Hey guys recently I've been having this problem where my wireless internet connection goes off for some time then I have to disconnect then reconnect back to the wireless internet connection to gain wifi access again I have tried all methods of trying to fix it but all the...
  8. Wont let me connect to the internet

Wont let me connect to the internet: When I first booted up windows I choose the option to not connect to wifi because there was only the ethernet option. But now when I try to see the list of networks it takes me to Network& Internet settings but then network and internet settings takes me to the same thing...
  9. Computer won’t connect to the internet or let me access settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t connect to the internet or let me access settings.: Yesterday the wifi icon on the task bar completely disappeared and my laptop wouldn’t connect to the internet. It seemed like basically the whole network system disappeared all together. I tried to do a troubleshoot but found that my computer wouldn’t let me open any of my...
  10. windows not letting me connect to a 2.4Ghz internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows not letting me connect to a 2.4Ghz internet connection: i have two networks (one being 2.4 and one being 5) whenever i try to connect to the 2.4Ghz connection, it completely disables my network adaptor and restarts it, then says "cant connect to this network" ive just tried it with a different connection at my aunties which has...