Windows 10: Not letting me download anything!!!

Discus and support Not letting me download anything!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CheyenneFrey, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Not letting me download anything!!!

Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont let me download ANYTHING or uninstall anything. It tells me to save then as soon as i hit run the error message pops up. Never fails. Ive tried so many different things on my own but i cant cant figure this out. I dont even need a reset really i just thought that would free up some space. I cant install my update either. None of the files are working.

:)

CheyenneFrey, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response We appreciate the effort and time you have spend to resolve the issue,
    and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you try and re-register store and check if the issue still persist. To re-register follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps;

• On the search bar, type Powershell, right click on it and Run as Administrator.
    • The type the command-
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

• Restart computer and open store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 22, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Not letting me download anything!!!

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Not letting me download anything!!!

1. Not letting me download anything!!! - Similar Threads - letting download anything

2. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  3. TrustedInstaller Won't let me access anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    TrustedInstaller Won't let me access anything: Okay, I'm more than a little frustrated at the moment. I've been trying to fix this for hours now, but I've had no success. This TrustedInstaller program won't let me access anything at all. I can't troubleshoot anything, I can't change file permissions, I cant view my...
  4. It's not letting me listen to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's not letting me listen to anything: When I boot up my computer a bit ago, it had this weird echo, so I went, reinstalled the drivers, echo stayed, I uninstalled realtek, and when I restarted my computer, It was not accepting my headphones, I went and looked, and realtek was gone. I looked around for a new...
  5. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...
  6. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...
  7. Defender will not turn off and will not let anything download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender will not turn off and will not let anything download: Hello, Ive read through the forum on how to turn off defender and tried what was available. When I did both methods to go in the back end and turn it off, it gave me script errors. I show that "Turn Defender Off" is enabled, but it still blocks everything. The message is...
  8. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654
  9. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything: I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'. [img] It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me access anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't let me access anything: Hi everyone, Had to borrow someone's laptop to post here. Yesterday my (brand new) laptop auto-updated, and I'm not sure if it's entirely related or not, but now I can't do anything with it. I can still move the cursor, see options on right-click, and it does register...