Windows 10: not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java

Discus and support not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i play minecraft java it says that i can not play because my settings on microsoft and i dont know how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yeeboi27, Dec 26, 2020.

1. yeeboi27 Win User

not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java

when i play minecraft java it says that i can not play because my settings on microsoft and i dont know how to fix

:)

yeeboi27, Dec 26, 2020

2. Minecraft realms

I am trying to play Realms on Minecraft Pocket Edition, but it says that I cannot play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. It wants me to change my privacy settings. How can I do that?

MaraKruger, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Minecraft Realms

I am trying to play in the Minecraft Realm, but when I go to make a realm it brings up a message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and
    changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp." I tried going to that website, but I am not using an XBox to play, I'm using a switch, so how can I fix the settings on it.

local_traggot, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Math2128 Win User

Can't create Realms on minecraft windows 10 account

I've just downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever I go into create a new world then realm, it says that I need to change a privaty parameter in order to be able to play in realms. The thing is that when I go into aka.ms/accountsettings I can't
    find where to change this parameter. I'm not into any family account. I can play minecraft server which means Multiplayer is enabled, but why doesn't it let me play realms??

please help

Math2128, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java - Similar Threads - letting play realms

2. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  6. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  7. Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop: HelloI have recently purchased this game called Minecraft Java Edition and using it on my Windows 10 Laptop. I am able to play it successfully on my windows 10 laptop.My problem is, I am not able to select multiplayer when I launch Minecraft on my windows 10 laptop, also...
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer Java: Won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft keeps saying Failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled in settings i check my settings and it is disabled so i enable it and it still is saying the same thing....
  9. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer: Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-play-multiplayer/f30d118f-0d86-4051-969d-e0a59c8b0709
  10. Minecraft multiplayer and realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft multiplayer and realms: I can't open minecraft multiplayer because it says that it's desactivated and to verify microsoft account defenitions. What shall I do? *Moved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer-and-realms/da016b0c-bfb0-494c-83d6-5a943dd73f1c