Windows 10: Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

Discus and support Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says, to run this application, you must install .NET. The framework 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App', version '5.0.0 was not found. Would you like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander Olldashi, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

It says, to run this application, you must install .NET. The framework 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App', version '5.0.0 was not found. Would you like to install it. So i did and it still doesnt work im not exactly sure you have heard of FNF but if you could help me any way possible that would me great?!

:)

Alexander Olldashi, Jul 11, 2021
  2. James_573 Win User

Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

The article you suggest states that .MOD will work with various versions of Windows OS, but Windows 10 is not one of them. All other posts I can find has Microsoft suggesting I go find a third party (unverified) to download CODEC files to try and play my
    home videos with warnings and disclaimers that it may break my system or make it unstable.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Attempt to play a .MOD video file in Windows 10

2. Using Windows Live Movie Maker or Windows Media Player (does not seem to matter what version)

3. Immediate message that the 'program has stopped working and windows will notify me if a solution is found'.

If windows cannot fix this, then please suggest your top competitor that can.

Regretfully,

James

James_573, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please share a few details to narrow down the issue:

• When you say mod files playing on my Windows 10”,
      what exactly happens?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Which application are you using to access .mod files in Windows 10?

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check:

Movie Maker is not available for download on Windows 10

Feel free to get back to us with the required information to assist you further. We will be happy to help.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

1. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin - Similar Threads - letting run file

2. Why is my pc not letting me mod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc not letting me mod: My pc won’t allow me to manually mod my games or emulate old games my friends are saying it’s because of windows 11 but that can’t be it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-letting-me-mod/ee101622-1693-462e-b9b8-deca02eb317e
  3. Why is my pc not letting me mod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc not letting me mod: My pc won’t allow me to manually mod my games or emulate old games my friends are saying it’s because of windows 11 but that can’t be it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-letting-me-mod/ee101622-1693-462e-b9b8-deca02eb317e
  4. Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?: I click Minecraft Launcher and it want's me to sign in. I hit sign in and it says "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please try again later error code 0x80004005" Please help...
  5. Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?

Why won't Minecraft Launcher let me log in?: I click Minecraft Launcher and it want's me to sign in. I hit sign in and it says "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please try again later error code 0x80004005" Please help...
  6. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account: When I try to log into Minecraft launcher via Microsoft account it doesn't bring up the window for me to choose what account I want to sign in as, instead it shows up as an error and say 'we couldn't sign you into Xbox live'...
  7. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account: When I try to log into Minecraft launcher via Microsoft account it doesn't bring up the window for me to choose what account I want to sign in as, instead it shows up as an error and say 'we couldn't sign you into Xbox live'...
  8. I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!: I can't play FNF mods online, when i try to open any mod, the screen goes white and does not open! Please help me! i can only play original fnf game...
  9. I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!

I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!: I can't play FNF mods online, when i try to open any mod, the screen goes white and does not open! Please help me! i can only play original fnf game...
  10. I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me!: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-fnf-mods-beacuse-of-microsoft-verifled/5009ac19-b824-48d2-9240-2d309d132eb4