Windows 10: Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

Discus and support Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says, to run this application, you must install .NET. The framework 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App', version '5.0.0 was not found. Would you like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander Olldashi, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

It says, to run this application, you must install .NET. The framework 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App', version '5.0.0 was not found. Would you like to install it. So i did and it still doesnt work im not exactly sure you have heard of FNF but if you could help me any way possible that would me great?!

:)

Alexander Olldashi, Jul 11, 2021
  2. James_573 Win User

Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

The article you suggest states that .MOD will work with various versions of Windows OS, but Windows 10 is not one of them. All other posts I can find has Microsoft suggesting I go find a third party (unverified) to download CODEC files to try and play my
    home videos with warnings and disclaimers that it may break my system or make it unstable.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Attempt to play a .MOD video file in Windows 10

2. Using Windows Live Movie Maker or Windows Media Player (does not seem to matter what version)

3. Immediate message that the 'program has stopped working and windows will notify me if a solution is found'.

If windows cannot fix this, then please suggest your top competitor that can.

Regretfully,

James

James_573, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please share a few details to narrow down the issue:

• When you say mod files playing on my Windows 10”,
      what exactly happens?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Which application are you using to access .mod files in Windows 10?

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check:

Movie Maker is not available for download on Windows 10

Feel free to get back to us with the required information to assist you further. We will be happy to help.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin

1. Not letting me run file Dady which is a mod launcher for fnf FridayNightFunkin - Similar Threads - letting run file

2. I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't play FNF mods beacuse of microsoft verifled can anyone help me!: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-fnf-mods-beacuse-of-microsoft-verifled/5009ac19-b824-48d2-9240-2d309d132eb4
  3. File explorer not letting me search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer not letting me search: Hey so basically the issue is every time i try to search, ill go to click the search bar, the cursor does change to the the cursor when you go to type, but when i click nothing happens im really stressed out over this please help....
  4. Files folder won't let me upload.

Files folder won't let me upload.: Hello, I am currently using google chrome as my default browser. When I try to upload a file ie. applying for a job I keep getting "program not responding". I am sure I tried everything, restarting computer, updating chrome and computer, drag & drop the file. Nothing seems to...
  5. Program will not let me export files.

Program will not let me export files.: Program will not allow me to export files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-will-not-let-me-export-files/5f439f99-17a8-4afc-a9db-4050c0b07ee4
  6. Win10 is somehow not letting a game mod make a config.ini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 is somehow not letting a game mod make a config.ini: So, due to outside circumstances, I had to do a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 last month and have been making slow progress in getting things back to normal. One of my games, that I have installed on a dedicated HDD for games, is a Japanese re-release of Resident Evil 2...
  7. Changed computer and the new computer is not letting me run or access games/files saved to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed computer and the new computer is not letting me run or access games/files saved to...: As the title states, i got a new computer and I had my window store games saved to an external drive. When trying to run/modify any games or files the computer wont let me even after granting myself perms to do so. Any ways to fix this, ideally i'd like to remove them from...
  8. Windows10 file directory with .MOD file type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 file directory with .MOD file type: I have a directory with around 200 .mod files which I have associated with WinRAR to open. They are compressed files witch contain configurations in .xml. I'm having a problem where the refresh of the folder takes forever, just because they are .mod files. Is there anything I...
  9. Windows App file will not let me open it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App file will not let me open it: I want to get into the Windows App file, but it says I do not have permission to access the file, and to go to the security settings. I went there to grant myself access, but it won't let me. How do I get access to this file? Also, how can I change which drive it saves to?...
  10. Windows won't let me delete a file

Windows won't let me delete a file: I cannot delete a file from Windows. I've tried deleting from the desktop, a file saved to my computer, and a file saved to a network. Prior to this morning I was able to delete all of these. I have tried right click > delete and dragging the file to the recycling bin. I have...