Windows 10: Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

Discus and support Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by badspell68, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH.

I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that changed screen, but on bootup, there is the same screen again with one of the MS beautiful backgrounds. Anyone know what's happening?

:)

badspell68, Mar 8, 2021

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Mar 8, 2021
  3. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Mar 8, 2021
  4. dacrone Win User

Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

1. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared? - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Lock

2. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen not appearing: Showing command prompt instead of Lock Screen in my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-not-appearing/dcdf49df-c62c-4912-ac28-04807059b86c
  3. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen not appearing: Showing command prompt instead of Lock Screen in my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-not-appearing/dcdf49df-c62c-4912-ac28-04807059b86c
  4. Lock Screen not appearing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Lock Screen and Sign in screen not appearing.

Lock Screen and Sign in screen not appearing.: Hi everyone! I have a laptop with Windows 10 pro detailed information about the build number and all is mentioned in the image attached below. The issue which I am facing is that after waking up my pc from sleep, I am not able to see the sign in screen and also not the lock...
  6. Images that appear on lock screen

Images that appear on lock screen: I think it would be very educational if people could be told the locations of the great images that appear, I see all these beautiful places and would like to know where they are.Perhaps there could be an icon to click on to identify the image....
  7. Lock Screen doesn't appear

Lock Screen doesn't appear: Whenever I try to sign into my page it directly enters the sign in page instead of showing my lock screen page. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-doesnt-appear/134476e7-7a2f-4b4d-9d2b-34337928098b
  8. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  9. Windows lock screen not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lock screen not appearing: when i start up my PC it will load the start screen but when i hit any key it will just reload the lock screen. I have rebooted my PC multiple time to no prevail....
  10. white screen before lock screen appears

in Windows 10 Support
    white screen before lock screen appears: I had a major cumulative system upgrade to my windows 10 home laptop 2 days ago. Since then when the laptop wakes from sleep (lift the laptop lid) I get a brief white screen before the lockscreen appears. This did not happen before the upgrade. Can the white screen be...