Windows 10: Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

Discus and support Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tonyzam42, Oct 6, 2021.

1. tonyzam42 Win User

Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?

:)

tonyzam42, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

1. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Meeting CPU Requirements

2. Windows 11 CPU not supported but meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CPU not supported but meeting minimum requirements: Hi,maybe noone can have an easy answer here, but i'd like to know why the CPU I have on a tiny and a maybe bit old computer, an Intel Celeron J1900, which is a quad core CPU running at 2.0GHz is not supported by Windows 11 installer if the minimum CPU requirements to run...
  3. Windows 11 CPU not supported but meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 CPU not supported but meeting minimum requirements: Hi,maybe noone can have an easy answer here, but i'd like to know why the CPU I have on a tiny and a maybe bit old computer, an Intel Celeron J1900, which is a quad core CPU running at 2.0GHz is not supported by Windows 11 installer if the minimum CPU requirements to run...
  4. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  5. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??: Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements. It's a 2-3 year old laptopI have a Lenovo Ideapad 320Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 1.99 GHzIs there any way...
  6. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??: Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements. It's a 2-3 year old laptopI have a Lenovo Ideapad 320Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 1.99 GHzIs there any way...
  7. CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11: Hello all,My HP PC running an Intel Core i7 6700T CPU @ 2,800Ghz is the only thing stopping my upgrading to Windows 11, every other requirement is ok.I just do not understand why because surely a Core processor is faster and more capable than any Atom or Celeron...
  8. CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11

CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11: Hello all,My HP PC running an Intel Core i7 6700T CPU @ 2,800Ghz is the only thing stopping my upgrading to Windows 11, every other requirement is ok.I just do not understand why because surely a Core processor is faster and more capable than any Atom or Celeron...
  9. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...
  10. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...