Windows 10: Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

Discus and support Not meeting windows 11 requirements. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SammyT24, Oct 6, 2021.

1. SammyT24 Win User

Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!

:)

SammyT24, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Oct 6, 2021
  3. exploder Win User
    Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements Insider

I just upgraded my Dell Precision T3610 to Windows 11. It does not meet the TPM 2.0 requirement, has TPM 1.2 and it's Xeon processor is not on the supported list but it installed without a hitch! I was surprised! The system runs about the same as it did on Windows 10, performance is excellent. I noticed it preserved nearly all of my tweaks and settings too!

exploder, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Not meeting windows 11 requirements. - Similar Threads - meeting requirements

2. I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...: my pc doesn't meet the cpu req, even tho i have 4C + 8T AMD a12 9720p r7 radeon I have tried install additional drivers for the same from various websits but nothing worked...
  3. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  4. PC previously running windows 11 now doesn’t meet requirements??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC previously running windows 11 now doesn’t meet requirements??: I had windows 11 running happily on my pc until a recent update. Soon after I got bsod. I tried to repair from install media usb from Microsoft not 3rd party and eventually got a new ssd and planned to do a clean install since my data was backed up. Now install tells me the...
  5. PC previously running windows 11 now doesn’t meet requirements??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC previously running windows 11 now doesn’t meet requirements??: I had windows 11 running happily on my pc until a recent update. Soon after I got bsod. I tried to repair from install media usb from Microsoft not 3rd party and eventually got a new ssd and planned to do a clean install since my data was backed up. Now install tells me the...
  6. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated: Hi all, Recently, I've been having this problem where I can't seem to run any games on my computer such as EAFC 24, as it seems like the monitor screen goes blank and the computer just turns off. After rebooting, I see that there are a couple of DCOM errors listed as...
  7. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated: Hi all, Recently, I've been having this problem where I can't seem to run any games on my computer such as EAFC 24, as it seems like the monitor screen goes blank and the computer just turns off. After rebooting, I see that there are a couple of DCOM errors listed as...
  8. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...

I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...: I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11" but the my new PC specs is the following:AMD Ryzen 5 4600G - 3.7 GHzEMX-A320-Pro MOBO and indicated in the box "Windows 11 ready"8 GB RAMM.2 SSD 256 GB Please help!...
  10. I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...: I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11" but the my new PC specs is the following:AMD Ryzen 5 4600G - 3.7 GHzEMX-A320-Pro MOBO and indicated in the box "Windows 11 ready"8 GB RAMM.2 SSD 256 GB Please help!...