Windows 10: Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time

Discus and support Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time even though they are all configured to make time change due to DST.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tdehan, Nov 3, 2019.

1. tdehan Win User

Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time

Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time even though they are all configured to make time change due to DST. What's with that???

:)

tdehan, Nov 3, 2019

2. Automatic setting for Daylight Saving Time/Standard time in Eastern Time Zone

How do I change off to on for Automatic Setting of time for Daylight Savings Time/Standard Time in the Eastern Time Zone

Thank you

Florence Mokris, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Automatic setting for Daylight Saving Time/Standard time in Eastern Time Zone

Hi Florence,

Automatic setting for daylight saving time should always be turned on. Because this can be time-consuming, particularly for people who are always on-the-go. Also, people who work across time zone boundaries need to keep track of multiple DST rules, as not
    all locations observe DST or observe it the same way. To change the settings for daylight saving time, kindly click on the article below:

How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating systems

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time

Daylight Savings Time

Make certain that you are in fact set in the correct time zone and it is set to use Daylight Savings time. If it is all set that way, correct the time setting. Then

1. click once on the time on the bottom right corner
    2. Choose change date and time settings (you will see the time zone setting currently in use there)
    3. Click the Internet time tab
    4. Click change settings
    5. Choose a synchronizing clock (I use time-b.nist.gov
    6. Click Update now
    This setting by default will check your time once per week and synchronize it with that clock. It works very reliably unless your time is somehow way off or you CMOS 2032 battery needs to be replaced.

Canadian Tech, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time

1. Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time - Similar Threads - Surfaces changed Daylight

2. Daylight saving time issue on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daylight saving time issue on pc.: Daylight saving time is turned on, but it didn't add one hour as it should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-saving-time-issue-on-pc/1ac0fdde-7188-484e-aed1-18abb6e9facf
  3. Abolition of Daylight Saving Time in Iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abolition of Daylight Saving Time in Iran: From this year onward, Daylight Saving Time has been canceled and will no longer be implemented https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abolition-of-daylight-saving-time-in-iran/8d899b00-3cfd-44e8-aa6a-6f7b91b9260c
  4. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  5. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  6. Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone.: Hi sir, I used Windows 10 OS. When I select india time zone I can't able to enable daylight savings mode. It going to OFF hide mode. It shows Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone. If I use UTC 0.0 time zone that time only I can able to enable...
  7. Daylight Saving Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight Saving Time?: Hi, I live in California (Pacific Standard Time; PST). Today (November 1, 2020), Daylight Saving Time ends (move the clocks back 1 hour), yet my computer still hasn't automatically done that. This is the first time, that I can remember, where the computer didn't...
  8. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10: I looked and tried to follow your directions to change the time on my computer but when I click on the time/date on the bottom right, I don't get any response except to change the date. I need to change the time, and when I click left or right on the time I get nothing. I'm...
  9. computer hasn't changed to daylight savings time for NSW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer hasn't changed to daylight savings time for NSW: Computer hasn't updated time for daylight savings in NSW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-hasnt-changed-to-daylight-savings-time/1238fc8b-c680-4225-9b62-8e306af41818
  10. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....