Windows 10: Not opening my windows 10

Discus and support Not opening my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi need help. My laptop not opening. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeofMendoza, May 25, 2020.

1. Not opening my windows 10

Hi need help.

My laptop not opening. Not opening my windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

GeofMendoza, May 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Not opening my windows 10

Delta6326, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Not opening my windows 10

1. Not opening my windows 10 - Similar Threads - opening

2. Apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won't open: Brand new HP pavilion computer. When I open preinstalled apps; I get window with update available. When I click on update, It says already installed. If I click launch; I go back to the window with update available. Round and round I go. I can't find a fix for this. Any...
  3. How do you want to open this .mp3 file ? Uhhhhh ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you want to open this .mp3 file ? Uhhhhh ?: Groove seemed to be a disaster. I uninstalled that. Another Groove and I'll change to Apple for life. I open any file browser, find an xxx.mp3 file and 2x click on it. Windows 10 asks me "How do you want to open this .mp3 file ?" I am given 3 choices. 1 Hexworkshop...
  4. Windows start button doesn’t work and settings automatically closes when I open it up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows start button doesn’t work and settings automatically closes when I open it up.: Hello. This issue all started when I wanted to rename my windows user file and I went to regedit to rename it and everything but then when I went to sign in, i got an error that said something along the lines of “we couldn’t sign you into your account”. I tried to fix it by...
  5. Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Not Opening: I relatively new to us in a PC and I've come across an issue where I cannot open File Explorer and a few other apps. The apps simply sit open in the taskbar and allow me to hover over them and see the page but I cannot open the app beyond that. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Cant open Zipped files, files disappeared and other files won't open

Cant open Zipped files, files disappeared and other files won't open: For some reason my laptop won't let me open zipped files, load of my folder have become nearly empty and when I try to open files that are still there it says they don't exist The only thing I've done recently which could impact this is I cleared out loads of space, cleared...
  7. So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the...

So when I have 2 windows of the same app open/minimised and I hover over its icon on the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dhabak777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoaos1/so_when_i_have_2_windows_of_the_same_app/
  8. Using dual screens opening 2 tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using dual screens opening 2 tabs: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-dual-screens-opening-2-tabs/992abfd7-87a1-4826-97d6-67a811acdb86
  9. Weird message when opening apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird message when opening apps: When I open apps on my computer I get this message. Can someone help me?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-message-when-opening-apps/e18b679c-da40-40a1-aee5-716687321ba1
  10. pdf reader in windows 10. my reader r click does not give an open option, only move,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pdf reader in windows 10. my reader r click does not give an open option, only move,...: pdf reader problem covered in subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-in-windows-10-my-reader-r-click-does/baf622b6-2b22-4277-9c61-9d54059dd577