Windows 10: Not opening my windows 10

Discus and support Not opening my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi need help. My laptop not opening. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeofMendoza, May 25, 2020.

1. Not opening my windows 10

Hi need help.

My laptop not opening. Not opening my windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

GeofMendoza, May 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Not opening my windows 10

Delta6326, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Not opening my windows 10

1. Not opening my windows 10 - Similar Threads - opening

2. Can't open this application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open this application: [ATTACH] im facing this problem since yesterday if i uninstall and reinstall this program it work fine but if i quit once it won't open again and sowing this error so please give me a solution...
  3. I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows10 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows10 2004 update.: I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows 2004 update. Any work arounds ? My PC's hardware is compatible for this game! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-forza-horizon-4-on-windows10/daf9a888-0e84-444b-b020-28edeb1b1b8a
  4. I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vpg5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlp8zf/i_cant_open_windows_store_apps_anymore_can_anyone/
  5. Program opening problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Program opening problem: I am a complete novice with computers and have a great difficulty in opening programs! I download the program , go through the exe and get the program into the computer but each time I try to open it I seem to get the exe again and a window saying " do you wish to remove the...
  6. Settings app won't open.

Settings app won't open.: I tried to access windows settings yesterday on my laptop running 2004 update. And nothing happens. No indication that something is running in background or anything. Click the icon and nothing. Googled, could not find a single working solution. Apart from repair using...
  7. How can stop to open a new file explorer of win 10 when I double click on a folder e.g....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can stop to open a new file explorer of win 10 when I double click on a folder e.g....: How can stop to open a new file explorer of win 10 when I double click on a folder e.g. Desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-stop-to-open-a-new-file-explorer-of-win-10/48619775-99a4-4369-9c69-d605b4e8cdb1
  8. CMD opens randomly as I try to move files.

CMD opens randomly as I try to move files.: Is this a normal process of windows when moving files but this time is showed the application. Thank you for your help! Edit: I was moving Hearthstone to a games folder I had made. submitted by /u/AquaTCG [link] [comments]...
  9. Chrome opening random pages automatically, All files openable only with media player

Chrome opening random pages automatically, All files openable only with media player: Hello, all my files, exe,iso etc, are all only openable with windows media player. Also google chrome is opening random pages automatically after a certain period.I tried reseting apps default but no luck. Tried running windows defender for some kind of viruses as well but...
  10. System Settings Closes Immediately After Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Settings Closes Immediately After Opening: Hello! I'm dealing with a frustrating problem - my two monitors are displaying what the other should left monitor displays right, right monitor displays left, but I can't switch them around in display settings as I have in the past! Right clicking on my desktop, and then...