Windows 10: Not Optimum Mode

Discus and support Not Optimum Mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys my monitor has been displaying "Not optimum mode" recommending 1920x1080 box floating, since 23 dec. I wss playing league of legends and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xc2412, Jan 10, 2020.

1. /u/xc2412 Win User

Not Optimum Mode

Hi guys my monitor has been displaying "Not optimum mode" recommending 1920x1080 box floating, since 23 dec. I wss playing league of legends and suddenly screen turned black and this happened.

Idk what to do now, every time i turn on my pc it shows this, and wont load at all. Just black screen with the popup. Does this mean my monitor is spoiled and i should get a new one, would getting a new one solve this problem? Dont want to waste my money.

submitted by /u/xc2412
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xc2412, Jan 10, 2020

2. Live TV Optimum app for laptop is not working on Windows

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Uninstall the Optimum App for laptop.
    2. Then open Control panel.
    3. Click and Programs and Features.
    4. Locate Microsoft Silverlight and
      Uninstall
      the same.
    5. Download and install the latest version of
      Microsoft Silverlight
    6. Then try installing the
      Optimum App
      and check.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you to refer
    Restore form a system restore point in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10
    and please try performing the system restore to the point where the app was working fine.

Note: We would not recommend you to perform the steps apart from the section
    Restore from a system restore point.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jan 10, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Not Optimum Mode

Can not display this video mode optimum resolution 1280×1024

i want to connect my dstv decoder to a dell monitor but i get can not display this video mode optimum resolution 1280×1024... what seems to be a problem?

Stanfordstn, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Not Optimum Mode

1. Not Optimum Mode - Similar Threads - Optimum Mode

2. How to disable optimums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable optimums: On my Aorus gaming laptop i cant disable optimus and its affecting my fps in high demanding games and i keep struggling on how to disable it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-optimums/5d280a2d-4d6c-4228-b12b-f4269ab10097
  3. How to disable optimums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable optimums: On my Aorus gaming laptop i cant disable optimus and its affecting my fps in high demanding games and i keep struggling on how to disable it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-optimums/5d280a2d-4d6c-4228-b12b-f4269ab10097
  4. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  5. Problem with my HP core i5" Cannot display this video mode optimum resolution 1280 × 1024 "...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my HP core i5" Cannot display this video mode optimum resolution 1280 × 1024 "...: I have a problem with my HP core i5" Cannot display this video mode optimum resolution 1280 × 1024 " And my Pc is shutdown. When I am restart it then still have this issue. Please help me how can I resolve it? * Moved from Community Center * Original title: I have a problem...
  6. Problem with my HP core i5" Cannot display this video mode optimum resolution 1280 × 1024 "...

Problem with my HP core i5" Cannot display this video mode optimum resolution 1280 × 1024 "...: I have a problem with my HP core i5" Cannot display this video mode optimum resolution 1280 × 1024 " And my Pc is shutdown. When I am restart it then still have this issue. Please help me how can I resolve it? * Moved from Community Center * Original title: I have a problem...
  7. how to fix not optimum recommended mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix not optimum recommended mode: When I setting Intel HD Graphics on window 10 I setting wrong to 120Hz and then my screen became black with a notification write "not optimum recommended mode 1366x768 60Hz" and I can't see and doing anything. Someone help me fix this bug plssss!...
  8. how to fix not optimum recommended mode

how to fix not optimum recommended mode: When I setting Intel HD Graphics on window 10 I setting wrong to 120Hz and then my screen became black with a notification write "not optimum recommended mode 1366x768 60Hz" and I can't see and doing anything. Someone help me fix this bug plssss!...
  9. how to fix not optimum recommended mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Monitor displays Not Optimum mode,recommended mode 1368x768

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor displays Not Optimum mode,recommended mode 1368x768: Hello everyone! I have a big problem with Windows 10.Recently whenever i boot the system,i get greeted by message that i put in the title. It isn't that big of a deal but still it is kinda annoying.I have latest Graphics driver from NVIDIA. My Graphics card is Geforce GTX...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. league of legends not optimum mode