Windows 10: not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.

Discus and support not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello friends, I have a Lenovo idea pad 310 laptop, this time I am facing problem of not playing any video in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vikkku, Dec 15, 2018.

1. vikkku Win User

not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.

Hello friends,

I have a Lenovo idea pad 310 laptop, this time I am facing problem of not playing any video in the lappy. when I m clicking on any movie/ song , it is not playing. kidnly give me suggestions for this problem.

also some time screen become black that is another problem I have purchased this lappy one yea ago.

Regards.

:)

vikkku, Dec 15, 2018

2. VIDEOS WILL NOT PLAY!

What kind of video card do you have? Do videos play in any other players?

If not, then it's your video driver that needs to be updated. Normally, if its only online videos that don't play it would be the Flash player, etc missing. With having the latest stable flash and shockwave players installed and the latest codecs, they should
    play fine after restarting the laptop after the installations.

YouTube, Netflix, and virtually any video files play fine on my Win 10 Pro.

Please confirm that you have Flash Player, Shockwave Player and the K-Lite Mega Codec pack installed.

Just for another suggestion, try installing Iobit Driver Booster. See if your video driver has an update.

Also, if you just recently updated the video driver and it worked previously but not now, you need to roll back the driver. To do that with Win10, type in Device Manager in, the Cortana search box next to the Start button, click on it to run, click on Display
    Adapters and you will see what kind of video card you have. You can right click on that, Click Properties and check the date of the latest driver installation. If it's very recent, select Roll Back Driver and once done, Restart and try to play your videos
    again.

I know this seems like multiple steps but, these are definite troubleshooting steps. It's much faster to either update or roll back a driver rather than the full OS.

DarynBogart, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Dec 15, 2018
  4. not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.

When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.

1. not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop. - Similar Threads - playing videos player

2. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  3. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  4. Video player won't load/play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video player won't load/play: +At one time, my Windows Media Player worked fine. Now, when I try to watch a video I received on e-mail, I get the error message "Windows Media Player didn't start". Seems I can manually open it, but it doesn't link to other programs? Microsoft has so many pages of downloads...
  5. Video player won't load/play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video player won't load/play: I seem to have lost my media player for Windows 10. While in my e-mail, if I try to play a video, I get this message: Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102. I have never messed with the program and wonder if an update messed up the link to the player or if...
  6. playing MP3 player on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    playing MP3 player on laptop: My question is generic to all Windows laptops; so system specs are not an issue. I would like to know the pros and cons using of both USB and 1/8" stereo jack inputs to connect an MP3 player to a laptop. Why? ... I wish to listen to some of the music stored on an MP3...
  7. Is there any video player to increase speed of video????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there any video player to increase speed of video????: Is there any video player to increase speed of video in WIN 10 PC ???? i need to increase watching speed of a video to 1.25x. is there any video player???????...
  8. Media Player wont play ANY video files

Media Player wont play ANY video files: Plays music files but not video file No error message, no warning windows, nothing. Player just goes away and thats it. Fresh install of Windows 10 x64. Downloaded and installed directx files as usual. Event viewer shows - System - Provider [ Name] Application...
  9. Brand New Laptop Will Not Play ANY sort of videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand New Laptop Will Not Play ANY sort of videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hello I just purchased a gaming laptop a few months ago just for gaming. Just the other day I finally decided I wanted to watch YouTube on it. Nothing but a black screen but I can hear audio... It will not even play video ads on the sidebar.... So I thought it was an adobe...
  10. pc freezes while play any video by any media player

pc freezes while play any video by any media player: whenever i open vlc or km media player to play video the whole pc freezes and i needs to shutdown the pc with power button i dont know why my pc freezes. i already updated my graphic drivers. any help is appriciated....