Windows 10: not printing on paper

Discus and support not printing on paper in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my printer works and it acts like it is printing but noting is printing on the paper. The inks are all full so thats not the problem. Its just that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeanLowe, Mar 5, 2020.

1. JeanLowe Win User

not printing on paper

my printer works and it acts like it is printing but noting is printing on the paper. The inks are all full so thats not the problem. Its just that nothing prints on the paper

:)

JeanLowe, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Mar 5, 2020
  4. DRDavisWW Win User

not printing on paper

Unable to print using printer. Error: Out of paper/Fill Paper tray

New printer HP Envy 5660 bought in May ... and in June I download Windows 10 .

PROBLEM: .I'm Unable to print from computer get " Out of Paper" or "Fill paper tray" (Forget the exact message but something about out of paper) I wanted to print my monthly bank statement & a "Print this Page" Unable to print either page I called HP
    & at that time discovered could print from computer so assumed problem solved but when try to print statement & Print this page was unable to

Who do I contact now HP printer again? HP Computer? Microsoft Windows 10? Does any one have any suggestions? Is there a setting I can change to make it possible for me to print
    everything from computer/

Appreciate any & all suggestions

Thanks ..... Smiley Face

Original title: Printing from my computer

DRDavisWW, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

not printing on paper

1. not printing on paper - Similar Threads - printing paper

2. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  3. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  4. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640: how to print from tray for smaller paper 5x7 etc. on HP envy 7640? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-from-tray-for-5x7-paper-on-hp-envy/4d590a11-1b20-4f0f-8380-81da01466666
  6. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640: how to print from tray for smaller paper 5x7 etc. on HP envy 7640? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-from-tray-for-5x7-paper-on-hp-envy/4d590a11-1b20-4f0f-8380-81da01466666
  7. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  9. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  10. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?: Hi According to image how can change this 5 printer paper size 12" x 18"11" x17"Legal 8.5" x 14"Letter 8.5" x 11"to for example A3A4A5LetterB4when want to set another size to print I have to click on "More..." to load the list of all paper size.thanks....