Windows 10: Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

Discus and support Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SOURAVBISWAS4, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the screenshots provided along with this mail.

:)

SOURAVBISWAS4, Sep 10, 2022
  2. iNoobian Win User

How to submit Windows 10 feedback without Feedback Hub?

Hi,

The Feedback Hub does not allow me to submit feedback without increasing my privacy settings, which I do not wish to do. Is there a way I can submit Windows 10 feedback without the Feedback Hub?

Thank you

iNoobian, Sep 10, 2022
  3. Feedback Hub

How many of you have gotten this as a reply from one or many of the geniuses of MS Community?

Hi Idiot,

We acknowledge the experience that you are having with regard to Cortana. This behavior occurs if you have your Internet Options settings configured to disable local caches and databases.

To resolve your Cortana issues on Windows 10, we always recommend to follow the steps on this article.

For those who already followed all the steps mentioned in the article, it is very important that you submit a feedback so we can do further investigation.

We encourage you to submit your issue using Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will
    help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback
    items.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when
      you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Redirection Tools<unique link>).

As always, your input will be highly appreciated.

See MS Community upper echelon I can copy/paste tooooooooo!!!!

I think we (everyone who doesn't work for MS in some capacity), understands, this is the last bastion of the intellectually deprived. If it so commonly copy & pasted to SO MANY inqueries then one of moderate common sense would come to the conclusion that
    perhaps a highly visible tab OR ANYTHING, that could ease the ability of the common user to get there would be a no brainer for MS Community Leaders. But alas "NO".

So perhaps asking the question why won't they do it, how many times must moderators and such continue this laughable and pehaps even morally obtuse course? How about we have a contest and see which MS educator (so to speak) does this the most and verbally
    reward them with intellectual rebuke?!

This is not a hard problem to solve as long as there is ANYONE at MS who actually beleives in the customer. And it really is that simple.

NickRhodes, Sep 10, 2022
  4. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

Feedback

Hi Jon,

Importing data specifically credentials from a third-party browser to Microsoft Edge might experienced conflicts because of saved credentials to different web pages. It might capture different credentials saved on a different web page. However, this suggestion
    is really helpful if our software engineers will have this reviewed to address this concern in the future. We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub.  You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a
    feedback item we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing
    about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our
    support article
    and .

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in
      Cortana
      search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking
      Begin monitoring
      (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Redirection Tools link>).

Help us make Windows better.

Gerard Qui, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

1. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks - Similar Threads - received Feedback Phenom

2. Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received Feedback phenom sticker which comes after submitting 50 feedbacks. But despite 94 feedbacks I have not received feedback phenom sticker...Born leader sticker came timely. All such details are enclosed with the screenshots provided along...
  3. Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received Feedback phenom sticker which comes after submitting 50 feedbacks. But despite 94 feedbacks I have not received feedback phenom sticker...Born leader sticker came timely. All such details are enclosed with the screenshots provided along...
  4. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  5. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  6. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  7. Feedback hub feedback is missing

Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  8. Received notification for Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Received notification for Feedback Hub: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  9. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...