Windows 10: Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

Discus and support Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed AZ 900 exam and could see passing score and message on screen after my exam but I have not received passing mail nor I could see in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Puja Kumari2, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

I have completed AZ 900 exam and could see passing score and message on screen after my exam but I have not received passing mail nor I could see in dashboard . Please help me with at an earliest

:)

Puja Kumari2, Feb 12, 2024

2. passed AZ-900 exam on 1st November but never received the certificate

I passed AZ-900 exam on 1st November 2021 but did not receive the certificate. It does not show online.

-Ali

MCID: 991897008

ali.muhammadali.muhammad, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Passed AZ-900, not received anything.

I passed the exam of AZ-900, and it's been about an hour.

I still haven't received any mail regarding AZ-900, and I can't see anything about it on my dashboard, or any information windows.

I'm afraid I'm in too much hurry, but I'm so serious. I need to submit it in this week to graduate uni.

Please let me know what is going on as soon as possible.

SoonyoungHong, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam.

i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam.

ARUN CHANDRASEKHARAN, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

1. Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam - Similar Threads - received mail completing

2. AZ-900 Exam Email Verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AZ-900 Exam Email Verification: I purchased a voucher for the AZ-900 Exam along with the practice test and have not received an email for either one. I did receive an email saying that my card was charged so I know that I paid for it. I looked in my profile to see if I had anything about it in there but I...
  3. AZ-900 Exam Email Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AZ-900 Exam Email Verification: I purchased a voucher for the AZ-900 Exam along with the practice test and have not received an email for either one. I did receive an email saying that my card was charged so I know that I paid for it. I looked in my profile to see if I had anything about it in there but I...
  4. Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received mail after completing AZ 900 exam: I have completed AZ 900 exam and could see passing score and message on screen after my exam but I have not received passing mail nor I could see in dashboard . Please help me with at an earliest...
  5. Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code: Hi Team,I have completed my verification process for the exam, after that examiner asked to login with other access code, and it say invalid access code while login with the code, not able to proceed with the exam, please help with getting a valid access code to take the...
  6. Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code

Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code: Hi Team,I have completed my verification process for the exam, after that examiner asked to login with other access code, and it say invalid access code while login with the code, not able to proceed with the exam, please help with getting a valid access code to take the...
  7. i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam.: i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-certificate-for-az-900-it-has-been/4c47e11f-dc96-4a3a-901d-24a808216154
  8. i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam.

i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam.: i didn't receive certificate for AZ-900 it has been 24 hours i passed the exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-certificate-for-az-900-it-has-been/4c47e11f-dc96-4a3a-901d-24a808216154
  9. AZ - 900 Exam Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AZ - 900 Exam Issues: Hello Microsoft Staff.I had scheduled a AZ - 900 Exam via PearsonVue Home.I have had several issues with the pearsonvue exam application.The first being I could not connect with their video streaming service for 45 minutes straight, multiple attempts.Their customer support...
  10. AZ - 900 Exam Issues

AZ - 900 Exam Issues: Hello Microsoft Staff.I had scheduled a AZ - 900 Exam via PearsonVue Home.I have had several issues with the pearsonvue exam application.The first being I could not connect with their video streaming service for 45 minutes straight, multiple attempts.Their customer support...