Windows 10: not received minebucks

Discus and support not received minebucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; been waiting over half an hour to speak to a rep, i purchased minebucks over 24hrs ago for my daughter and havent received them. money has been taken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mrs p 1234, May 14, 2020.

1. not received minebucks

been waiting over half an hour to speak to a rep, i purchased minebucks over 24hrs ago for my daughter and havent received them. money has been taken from my paypal though...can any one help??

:)

mrs p 1234, May 14, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 14, 2020
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Buzzing from receiver while on

Also hoping it sorted it out. It was long shot it even had the ground on the back(Not knowing anything about the receiver) The "correct" steps have been taken. But did it work? *Confused not received minebucks :confused:

INSTG8R, May 14, 2020
  4. not received minebucks

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, May 14, 2020
Thema:

not received minebucks

1. not received minebucks - Similar Threads - received minebucks

2. Receiving error 0x0000007f randomly using chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Receiving error 0x0000007f randomly using chrome: My computer just gives me the error out of nowhere while playing a game / using chrome} I've reinstalled windows 10 clear and the error pesisted, sometimes opening discord also, but this last time only with chrome watching a video Please help me solve this :) 156960
  3. Can I still receive Windows 10 updates if I don't verify a phone number with my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I still receive Windows 10 updates if I don't verify a phone number with my Microsoft...: I created a LAN user account and opted out of S mode on my laptop, only to be forced to create a Microsoft account anyway. I created a new one, but the account "requires" phone verification. That's what I was trying to avoid in the first place. Except for Windows 10 updates,...
  4. I can't receive any attachments on the Windows 10 Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't receive any attachments on the Windows 10 Mail app.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Here I have uploaded two images. One is from Android Gmail App with the attachment visible and the other is from Windows 10 Mail app with no attachment visible. I was using Windows 10 version 1909 when I first noticed this problem, so I updated the PC to...
  5. [Support Needed] Start menu unresponsive...??? Tried DISM in PowerShell but received the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Support Needed] Start menu unresponsive...??? Tried DISM in PowerShell but received the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SteadyEntropy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnv1d0/support_needed_start_menu_unresponsive_tried_dism/
  6. Wife received a very disturbing email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wife received a very disturbing email.: Dear Sirs: My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA. With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft. They only are billing us for $3437.88*Mad We haven't ordered anything from Microsoft. Order confirmation # is MS-1074828. Thought...
  7. I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from...: I never received a receipt from purchasing Microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from the Microsoft store and they said I have no record of it under my orders what can I do, I got a Media Creation tool which I downloaded and they said to install it on a USB 19gb flash...
  8. Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabled HID Input Game Controller, now receiving driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Tried to get the game Binary Domain to recognise my Xbox One controller so I disabled HID Input Game Controller, but now I get BSOD with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. I can boot only into Safe Mode, and when I look in device manager I can't see the controller any more to...
  9. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  10. Wife received a very disturbing email.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wife received a very disturbing email.: Dear Sirs: My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA. With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft. They only are billing us for $3437.88*Mad We haven't ordered anything from Microsoft. Order confirmation # is MS-1074828. Thought...