Windows 10: not received minebucks

Discus and support not received minebucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; been waiting over half an hour to speak to a rep, i purchased minebucks over 24hrs ago for my daughter and havent received them. money has been taken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mrs p 1234, May 14, 2020.

1. not received minebucks

been waiting over half an hour to speak to a rep, i purchased minebucks over 24hrs ago for my daughter and havent received them. money has been taken from my paypal though...can any one help??

:)

mrs p 1234, May 14, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 14, 2020
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Buzzing from receiver while on

Also hoping it sorted it out. It was long shot it even had the ground on the back(Not knowing anything about the receiver) The "correct" steps have been taken. But did it work? *Confused not received minebucks :confused:

INSTG8R, May 14, 2020
  4. not received minebucks

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, May 14, 2020
Thema:

not received minebucks

1. not received minebucks - Similar Threads - received minebucks

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 willreach its end - of support : Do we really need areminder .. Yes - N0 My answer is - No really,.I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - Today and what asurprise that, instead of...
  5. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle

Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 willreach its end - of support : Do we really need areminder .. Yes - N0 My answer is - No really,.I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - Today and what asurprise that, instead of...
  6. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 will reach its end - of support : Do we really needa reminder .. Yes - N0 My answer. No,. I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - and what a surprisethat, instead of display my "Wins 10 -...
  7. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support

Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 will reach its end - of support : Do we really needa reminder .. Yes - N0 My answer. No,. I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - and what a surprisethat, instead of display my "Wins 10 -...
  8. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  9. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  10. One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator: Hello,We are facing an issue with one of our professional user, he does not receive the code push on its authenticator app on his phone when trying to log in on his microsoft account.We tried with another microsoft account on his authenticator app and it is working.It seems...