Windows 10: Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

Discus and support Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received Feedback phenom sticker which comes after submitting 50 feedbacks. But despite 94 feedbacks I have not received... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sourav Biswas1, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received Feedback phenom sticker which comes after submitting 50 feedbacks. But despite 94 feedbacks I have not received feedback phenom sticker...Born leader sticker came timely. All such details are enclosed with the screenshots provided along with this feedback. Please arrange for the solution of this problem at the earliest

:)

Sourav Biswas1, Sep 26, 2022
  2. RyanNry Win User

Feedback for devicesupport.microsoft.com

I have some feedback for the Device Support section of microsoft.com.

Please can you advise where I should leave feedback, as I encountered a number of problems.

Here is my feedback in case I don't get an answer:

• When you register a device, it displays an error. But if you click Home the device is there.
    • At the time of writing, my order status is 'Order in progress' despite being delivered over 6 hours ago. It should say something like 'Dispatched' or even 'Delivered' by now. Hopefully this will eventually contain what the repair entailed.
    • There is no sign of the return tracking number on the web site, and I did not receive an email with the return tracking number (I only received an email with the tracking number when I sent it, which I already have).

RyanNry, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

Feedback

Hi Jon,

Importing data specifically credentials from a third-party browser to Microsoft Edge might experienced conflicts because of saved credentials to different web pages. It might capture different credentials saved on a different web page. However, this suggestion
    is really helpful if our software engineers will have this reviewed to address this concern in the future. We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub.  You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a
    feedback item we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing
    about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our
    support article
    and .

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in
      Cortana
      search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking
      Begin monitoring
      (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Redirection Tools link>).

Help us make Windows better.

Gerard Qui, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

1. Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks - Similar Threads - received Feedback phenom

2. Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not received the Feedback phenom sticker despite 94 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received Feedback phenom sticker which comes after submitting 50 feedbacks. But despite 94 feedbacks I have not received feedback phenom sticker...Born leader sticker came timely. All such details are enclosed with the screenshots provided along...
  3. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  4. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  5. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  6. Feedback hub feedback is missing

Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  7. feedback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    feedback: sir ,kindly provide us inbuilt backup option in my HP laptop , give less storage taking applications that is system update , app update or any other app that is inbuilt in app .provide inbuilt all in one pdf ,or all document manager ,maker & editor...
  8. Received notification for Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Received notification for Feedback Hub: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  9. Feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback: Hi everyone. If I have some ideas or suggestions for Windows development, how do I submit it? Should I post it here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback/ec0310b0-9c73-4b8d-aeb3-e5ccbc5b2f30
  10. Feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback: How can I leave feedback without a Microsoft account? I went to the insider website where it said I could get the app, but couldn't find it. Thanks 3942