Windows 10: NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

Discus and support NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As of May 3rd I am no longer receiving any facebook email notifications. No one can seem to fix this. PLESE help! Thanks! I had my computer friend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaHovan, May 5, 2021.

1. NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

As of May 3rd I am no longer receiving any facebook email notifications. No one can seem to fix this. PLESE help! Thanks! I had my computer friend check every setting and everything appears fine.

:)

BrendaHovan, May 5, 2021

2. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, May 5, 2021
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, May 5, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

Disable notifications from Facebook and email

Hi Steve,

To assist you further with your concern regarding pop-ups, kindly answer the questions below:

• Do these notifications pop-up even if you are not using Internet Explorer?
    • Have you made any changes lately on your computer before this happened?

If you have already turned on the pop-up blockers in your Internet Explorer and are still getting notifications from Facebook or you email, we suggest you check on the notifications settings on your PC. Follow the steps below to turn off notifications for
    specific apps on your PC:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Click on the Gear icon to open the Settings window.
    • On the left panel, select Notifications & actions.
    • Scroll down and look for the app that keeps on notifying you that you wish to stop. Once you see Facebook or Mail on the list, toggle the switch to turn it off.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, May 5, 2021
Thema:

NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

1. NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS - Similar Threads - RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK

2. Facebook notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook notifications: Can I set notifications to be received from Facebook to be shown up in my notifications area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-notifications/5d4af9cb-c373-4a73-a848-0468c5eb3692
  3. Facebook notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook notifications: Can I set notifications to be received from Facebook to be shown up in my notifications area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-notifications/5d4af9cb-c373-4a73-a848-0468c5eb3692
  4. Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10: This has happened before and each time so far it has been something on Outlooks end. However, just in case: I am no longer getting notifications on my Windows 10 PC when a new email arrives. I have not changed any settings involving notifications since yesterday, nothing has...
  5. Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10

Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10: This has happened before and each time so far it has been something on Outlooks end. However, just in case: I am no longer getting notifications on my Windows 10 PC when a new email arrives. I have not changed any settings involving notifications since yesterday, nothing has...
  6. Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.: Hi, Since last update. I am no longer receiving email "Google or Outlook" or calendar notifications I have checked setting/email accounts I have checked settings in "Notifications & actions, get notifications from apps and other senders is "ON" I have checked Focus...
  7. Wrong notification about a received email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong notification about a received email: My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC but this indication is still there. How can I remove it?...
  8. Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on: I am using a Microsoft surface pro and I usually leave battery saver on. For this reason, I made my mail and calendar app always run in the background by going to settings then battery and ticking the box to allow the app to run background tasks. This means I could receive...
  9. Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.: Hi, I am receiving a repeat of old email notifications and a notification for new emails. From windows notification center. This is happening every time I receive a new email. We are on office 365 business and using outlook 2016 on a Windows 10 64bit OS. this can happen for...
  10. Facebook App Notifications

Facebook App Notifications: Hi, Hoping someone with knowledge of Facebook can help (not sure if its the App or FB in general, not a big user of it) I like the way the app integrates so use this over the website, but i keep getting a message in Action Centre about unread Notifications Today it...