Windows 10: Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've spent the better part of 3 days trying to figure out WHY after the last Windows 10 update I am no longer receiving email. I chatted with two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarryMoran1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update

I've spent the better part of 3 days trying to figure out WHY after the last Windows 10 update I am no longer receiving email. I chatted with two different Microsoft techs and the second one referred me to an Outlook Team (866-425-4826). I did not call after watching what the tech did as I allowed them to take control on my computer. He kept deleting and reloading my email account. No change. I suddenly saw an Option under the email Manage your Account tab... *ADD ACCOUNT*. I followed the steps below.

1. Open Outlook email

2. Click Accounts

3. Open you current email account

4. DELETE IT

5. Go back into email, then Accounts

6. ADD ACCOUNT

7. When the pop-up box comes up scroll down to "OTHER ACCOUNT"

8. Fill in the info: Your email address, account name, your password.

*Once I did this. My email came right up with about a months worth of email. Able to send / receive... no problem. I also still had all my folders intact that I thought I had lost.

:)

LarryMoran1, Sep 19, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 19, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Sep 19, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update

1. Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Receiving email Outlook

2. Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App: Whenever I access my outlook email via the browser I am not able to see any new emails. The last email that I had received is 10/11/2022. This is not the case because when I access email via my outlook desktop app or phone app, I am able to see all my emails.I have this issue...
  3. Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App: Whenever I access my outlook email via the browser I am not able to see any new emails. The last email that I had received is 10/11/2022. This is not the case because when I access email via my outlook desktop app or phone app, I am able to see all my emails.I have this issue...
  4. Windows Mail not receiving emails but Outlook does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail not receiving emails but Outlook does: Hi,My windows mail receives email from an outlook account fine but it does not receive anything from my school email everything is fine on the web version and outlook softwareIt's probably not a firewall problem, too, I tried everything according to the internet....
  5. Outlook stopped receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped receiving emails: About 1 month ago, my outlook programme just stopped receiving emails Any suggestions re why, and how can I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-receiving-emails/b304d3d4-e228-4ee5-a578-a545ea8bd182
  6. Can't Receive Emails in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Receive Emails in Outlook: Yesterday I noticed that I was able to receive emails in Outlook but they will not send. I went into my webmail account and was able to send emails from there - even to myself. When I try to send them from Outlook I receive the following error message: Task *** Email...
  7. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  8. Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO: Dropbox - 20191009_150259.jpg - Simplify your life I don't know if this is going to work, it's my first post. I've had this issue for a while and support couldn't get me to the right people, so I played around and found this. I hope it works for, it did for me. Your setting...
  9. Outlook 2013 won't receive email after Windows 10 startup

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 won't receive email after Windows 10 startup: After starting up Windows 10 from shutdown, Outlook 2013 freezes trying to receive email. If I restart Windows 10, Outlook works. Interesting to note: The start up from shutdown is very quick--about 1 minute, but the restart takes between 3 - 5 minutes. Are there any...
  10. Outlook won't receive emails after Cumulative Update KB3200970

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook won't receive emails after Cumulative Update KB3200970: I had Cumulative Update KB3200970 for version 1607 install the other day and I have since not been able to receive any emails via Outlook. I was able to prior to this update, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and Outlook seemed to be working. No other settings have been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook not receiving emails

2. outlook not receiving emails windows 10

3. not receiving emails in outlook

4. not receiving emails in outlook windows 10,
  5. not receiving email in outlook,
  6. not receiving emails windows 10,
  7. not getting emails in outlook,
  8. windows 10 outlook not receiving emails,
  9. outlook not receiving emails in windows 10,
  10. cannot receive email in outlook,
  11. outlook not recieving emails,