Windows 10: Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop

Discus and support Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; re: my gmail account-- i can access my gmail account (email) on my Iphone. But with my laptop, gmail says that "attention required". I have reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NancyFlint, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop

re: my gmail account-- i can access my gmail account (email) on my Iphone. But with my laptop, gmail says that "attention required". I have reset my password, but i still cannot access e-mail on gmail account on my laptop. Went to settings, etc. But no luck. Should I delete account and re-load it on my laptop?

:)

NancyFlint, Sep 5, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Unauthorized Emails from my account?

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Sep 5, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop

1. Not receiving email on my gmail account using my laptop - Similar Threads - receiving email gmail

2. After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Closing an account, can I Re-use my Gmail Email that was used on it, on my main...: According to the below answer from Chandy, it appears that I would be able to use my same Gmail account after 60 days for a new Microsoft account. I already have a Microsoft account that is my Primary Account for daily use, but want to have my current email on it, but somehow...
  3. Receiving gmail emails in Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving gmail emails in Spanish: A while back I must have been hacked, my language was set to Spanish for my account, but I got back into my account and changed my settings back to English. For whatever reason my Gmail emails from Microsoft are still coming in Spanish. What do I do to fix this?...
  4. Receiving gmail emails in Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving gmail emails in Spanish: A while back I must have been hacked, my language was set to Spanish for my account, but I got back into my account and changed my settings back to English. For whatever reason my Gmail emails from Microsoft are still coming in Spanish. What do I do to fix this?...
  5. Unable to sync using my gmail email

Unable to sync using my gmail email: I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf. But, if I use my outlook email address it works. I can enable sync. I even created a new gmail email address and it still fails...
  6. Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received

in Browsers and Email
    Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received: Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received in Gmail It did bring in all of the emails in my folders from Yahoo perfectly and put them under a new heading in Gmail as [email protected] However I was hoping it would also read the emails that show...
  7. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  8. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  9. MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL

MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL: I have a combined account OUTLOOK and GMAIL and I would like to request help to fix my Gmail account. My account stopped receiving any emails since September. A notification always have on display on screen that my account is outdated with a caption FIX ACCOUNT. Every time I...
  10. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not receiving gmail on laptop

2. my gmail is not receiving emails on my laptop

3. what to do if PC not not receiving E-Mail

4. not receiving gmail on win 10,
  5. not receiving gmail on windows10,
  6. not receiving gmail emails on laptop,
  7. not receiving gmails on laptop,
  8. gmail not receiving emails on lap top,
  9. cannot send gmail on hp laptop,
  10. receiving gmail on my samsung but not on my HP laptop?,
  11. unable to send and recive gmail emails from my laptop,