Windows 10: Not Receiving Email

Discus and support Not Receiving Email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RHHenson, May 20, 2019.

1. RHHenson Win User

Not Receiving Email

Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all.

:)

RHHenson, May 20, 2019
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 20, 2019
  3. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, May 20, 2019
  4. Not Receiving Email

Long delay in receiving email notifications

I received 4 PM's today and I have yet to receive an email about any of them

brandonwh64, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Not Receiving Email

1. Not Receiving Email - Similar Threads - Receiving Email

2. Cannot send or receive emails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send or receive emails in Windows 10: I thought maybe I had too many large files so I deleted things I did not need. Had not received email since Jan 3, but then about 23 emails came in. So I thought things were getting repaired, but I could still not send any gmail. I receive and send gmail fine on my phone,...
  3. Windows 10 activation gift for friend, receiving their family activity emails instead of them

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 activation gift for friend, receiving their family activity emails instead of them: For Christmas I built a computer for my friend's daughter. When I bought the activation for the Windows 10 install I had to use my Paypal account information, which automatically entered all my information all over their Microsoft account & computer. Since then I have been...
  4. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Browsers and Email
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  5. Problems sending and receiving Icloud email on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems sending and receiving Icloud email on windows 10 pc: I have an apple icloud account and I am having problems accessing the email. I am using Win-10 with the default mail app, which works fine for my gmail and yahoo mail accounts but does not work for my icloud email account. I get problems loging in. So I reenter my...
  6. Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received download email for Minecraft Java Edition: Hello, buy the Minecraft Java Edition on December 24, and I haven't been sent the download email, which is what puts it to help. I wanted to know if it's a failure because of party inges or because the page is failing because I've been waiting 2 days for the mail. A greeting...
  7. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  8. Verification code received to verify email is wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification code received to verify email is wrong: When I am using Word app, I often receive a message requiring to verify my email account. When I then try to do it, the system asks for a code and I receive an email with a 7 number-long code but the code that is required has just 4 numbers...
  9. how do I find out if an email I received form microsoft online support is legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I find out if an email I received form microsoft online support is legit?: This is the email who sent me the notice *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the phone number listed on the notice is 425-382-5992 it is supposedly from Microsoft Technical Support Online Remote Tech Support Division located in Cape Canaveral FL. The notice reads...
  10. Can't Receive Emails in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Receive Emails in Outlook: Yesterday I noticed that I was able to receive emails in Outlook but they will not send. I went into my webmail account and was able to send emails from there - even to myself. When I try to send them from Outlook I receive the following error message: Task *** Email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot receive email in windows 10

2. not receiving emails windows 10

3. windows mail sending but not receiving

4. email not sending or receiving,
  5. receiving emails windows 10,
  6. windows phone not receiving emails,
  7. windows mail sending but not receiving 2019,
  8. had outlook 10 Now outlook 16 dont send & receive,
  9. I cannot receive email since WINDOWS 10 update July/August 2019,
  10. Can not recive messages on windows mail,
  11. outlook will not receive emails windows 10,