Windows 10: Not receiving emails

Discus and support Not receiving emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can only receive emails from outlook and Microsoft my iPhone is getting emails but my PC is receiving none I need help please thank you very much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyBontrager, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Not receiving emails

I can only receive emails from outlook and Microsoft my iPhone is getting emails but my PC is receiving none I need help please thank you very much

:)

TonyBontrager, Jan 13, 2021

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 13, 2021
  4. jarnie Win User

Not receiving emails

Emails received YESTERDAY won't display

All emails in my IN box are displayed EXCEPT those recieved yesterday (the subheading Yesterday has no emails listed under).
    If I login to my isp's Mail server I can see them.

If I reorder (sort) all emails by NAME I can find all emails received yesterday but if I then reorder (resort) by DATE the emails received yesterday don't display.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    John Windows 7 Office 2010

jarnie, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Not receiving emails

1. Not receiving emails - Similar Threads - receiving emails

2. I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts: I can't receive emails in my outlook page. I have lost my email contact list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-my-outlook-emails-and-have-lost-my/6384f2e5-1558-48af-8841-f6013ccb3809
  3. Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store: Issue: I placed an order for a Surface pro bundle and was charged from my bank account but I never received an email confirmation and/or receipt from the order. Question: Are receipts and/or confirmations supposed to automatically process or do you not get one until the...
  4. All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    All information isn't displaying at top of my page when receiving emails. Windows Live Mail: When receiving emails Live Mail it automatically shows file at top and it covers Sender information, you must manually change file to HOME, but when you go to reply it doesn't show to, from or subject. How do I fix this? I am not very knowledgeable about all this so please...
  5. suddenly cannot receive email with BT

in Microsoft Office and 365
    suddenly cannot receive email with BT: Hi; I think that what I have is a BT problem but am coming here to see if my issues are recognised by anyone on this forum. I am a BT customer for broadband and email and all has been working well for several years. I use MS Outlook for email and POP not IMAP. Suddenly last...
  6. Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received

in Browsers and Email
    Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received: Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received in Gmail It did bring in all of the emails in my folders from Yahoo perfectly and put them under a new heading in Gmail as [email protected] However I was hoping it would also read the emails that show...
  7. Not receiving new Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving new Yahoo email: Something is blocking receipt of NEW Yahoo email for the last 3 weeks on my Dell laptop. I can still access OLD email prior to that and can still SEND email from that account - just not receiving any new mail. This problem is only on my laptop - smart phone and tablet are...
  8. I am having problems receiving emails from another party

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems receiving emails from another party: Every time a said party sends me a email . After a long waiting period . I keep being told outlook is blocking the email being sent to me. Why is this???...
  9. Mail App Won't Receive Some Emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App Won't Receive Some Emails: My Mail App won't receive some emails, specifically from emails I haven't received from before. They say I'll get a confirmation email but I never receive anything. it doesn't happen with all emails. Recently, a friend forwarded me a confirmation email received from a game I...
  10. I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?: I can receive emails, but cannot send emails. Error messages states - Resembles spam, contains only links. How can I correct this so I can send emails?...