Windows 10: not receiving mail

Discus and support not receiving mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Refers to microsoft windows mail I was using outlook 2007 but decided to progress to Microsoft Mail win10 I have opened 2 accounts gmail and an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SionScialom, Apr 9, 2020.

1. not receiving mail

Refers to microsoft windows mail

I was using outlook 2007 but decided to progress to Microsoft Mail win10

I have opened 2 accounts gmail and an internet provider and linked them. However, I see only the gmail mails. Since I don't know whether the 2nd was opened as a POP or IMAP, I added it manually but the account registration is defective - I type my 6 digits access password but I found the setted password is much longer than the one I typed cannot read it - it is not shown. Even after deleting the original setted I cannot set it properly.

So - bottom line -I cannot get the 2nd account's mail

Sion Scialom,

:)

SionScialom, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. not receiving mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Mustang Win User
    Yahoo account won't receive mail

I've started using Mail app in Wndows 10 on a trial basis, on my desktop PC.

I've added my Yahoo mail account and can send emails but cannot receive them.

I tried using a solution offered in a post on another thread, by logging into my Yahoo account, and going to security to add a specific password for my account for apps, but cannot find any option to do this.

The only option it offers is to use/disable less secure options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update: Mail started being received 30 minutes after I had sent it from another email client.

Gripes about Mail app:

• Emails can't be saved to desktop
    • Font defaults can't be set size and text chosen, eg Arial

Mustang, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

not receiving mail

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

not receiving mail

1. not receiving mail - Similar Threads - receiving mail

2. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  3. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  4. I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?: my e-mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** could not able to receive any e-mail, why?I am requesting, Kindly solve the Issue or Guide me to How to solve this issue.Thank youG. John...
  5. I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?

I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?: my e-mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** could not able to receive any e-mail, why?I am requesting, Kindly solve the Issue or Guide me to How to solve this issue.Thank youG. John...
  6. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send. Help!! I have an obligation today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-windows-live-mail-for-30-years-today-it/b305c1d0-f830-4736-8d32-04dbb8423cb1
  7. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send. Help!! I have an obligation today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-windows-live-mail-for-30-years-today-it/b305c1d0-f830-4736-8d32-04dbb8423cb1
  8. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: My Window Live mail will not sent or receive. I have had it for 30 years, so there is a tremendous amount of information, ,including a long list of email addresses. So I need to have help getting it to send today. I have an obligation to about 130 people today....
  10. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: My Window Live mail will not sent or receive. I have had it for 30 years, so there is a tremendous amount of information, ,including a long list of email addresses. So I need to have help getting it to send today. I have an obligation to about 130 people today....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail not loading temporary error 1

2. i am not receiving new emails in outlook after windows update

3. windows 10 outlook not receiving mail