Windows 10: Not receiving password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address.

Discus and support Not receiving password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not receiving FacebookFB password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address. I have tried to generate the code numerous times but to no avail. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlanStefanowicz, May 2, 2021.

1. Not receiving password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address.

I am not receiving FacebookFB password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address. I have tried to generate the code numerous times but to no avail. I check all e-mail folders for the code but find nothing. I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge as my browser on my laptop computer. My FB account is not to be found anywhere at this point. I did not deactivate or delete it and wonder if its still exists on my computer. I should note that this same account is still active on my Android phone and I am able to use it with no problem. I went ahead and created another FB page that I have

:)

AlanStefanowicz, May 2, 2021
  2. Mustang Win User

Yahoo account won't receive mail

I've started using Mail app in Wndows 10 on a trial basis, on my desktop PC.

I've added my Yahoo mail account and can send emails but cannot receive them.

I tried using a solution offered in a post on another thread, by logging into my Yahoo account, and going to security to add a specific password for my account for apps, but cannot find any option to do this.

The only option it offers is to use/disable less secure options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update: Mail started being received 30 minutes after I had sent it from another email client.

Gripes about Mail app:

• Emails can't be saved to desktop
    • Font defaults can't be set size and text chosen, eg Arial

Mustang, May 2, 2021
  3. Yahoo password change and login prompts

Hi kitpzyxmsir

What app are you using for mail on iphone, Apple Mail, blue background with white envelope?

If so tap settings, then find Password & Accounts in list. Tap it. A list opens. Tap Yahoo account, next page tap the email address at top of page, enter password.

I would first go to a computer and open the Yahoo email to confirm password is right.

Do you know if this individual is using two factor authentication. If so enter the Yahoo account, using computer and browser, and look for heading Create app password. If you are using 2FA on an account, you use an app password for Apple mail.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 2, 2021
  4. Not receiving password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address.

Yahoo mail password retrieval.

Click on Yahoo login shortcut

Window opens up with my email address displayed, a "Next" button, an already ticked "Stay signed" in box, a "Forgotten username?" option, and a
    "Create an acccount" box at the bottom.

Clicked on Forgotten username.

This opens up:

Help
    Let's get you into your account
    Tell us one of the following to get started:
    Sign-in email address or mobile number
    Recovery phone number
    Recovery email address
    dmb06851

and a Continue button.

Then this:

Help
    Yahoo
    dmb06851
    Enter verification code
    sent to your email address
    d*****L: [email protected]
    --------
    Enter the 8-character code
    Resend code in 18

Code entered.

Back to Yahoo.
    Asks for new password.
    New password entered.
    "Too many passwords have been changed on this account. Please try again in a few hours."

Stanley1961, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Not receiving password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address.

1. Not receiving password reset code to my AT&T/Yahoo mail address. - Similar Threads - receiving password reset

2. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  3. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  4. Add yahoo mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add yahoo mail address: Is there a way to add a yahoo sbcglobal.net to a windows 8mail app? I’m trying to add it as other, but no luck. Any help will be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-yahoo-mail-address/ba38e61b-b88e-40f4-95a3-2f332aca8551
  5. Add yahoo mail address

Add yahoo mail address: Is there a way to add a yahoo sbcglobal.net to a windows 8mail app? I’m trying to add it as other, but no luck. Any help will be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-yahoo-mail-address/ba38e61b-b88e-40f4-95a3-2f332aca8551
  6. odd email address in Yahoo mail address bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    odd email address in Yahoo mail address bar: When I attempt to open my Yahoo email the address bar displays a long string of coded letters and symbols afterhttps://yahoo.com. Can that indicate a hacked account or is it normal. When I click on the lock presiding the address the info displayed states the certification...
  7. Yahoo mail password retrieval.

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail password retrieval.: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) I was sure that I had it safely on an external hard disc. Seems I was wrong *Rolleyes I've tried various "solutions" found via a Google search but I end up going in circles. Does anyone know a way to do this ? 152199
  8. password for yahoo mail

password for yahoo mail: my password for yahoo mail wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-yahoo-mail/b591cd54-171e-4934-b1ea-2ef1982dbe81
  9. reset yahoo password

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset yahoo password: How do I reset my yahoo mail password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reset-yahoo-password/b0408821-7fc0-4c28-b66a-4a18d0a098b2
  10. Yahoo account won't receive mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo account won't receive mail: I've started using Mail app in Wndows 10 on a trial basis, on my desktop PC. I've added my Yahoo mail account and can send emails but cannot receive them. I tried using a solution offered in a post on another thread, by logging into my Yahoo account, and going to...