Windows 10: Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

Discus and support Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Your Phone is installed and running on my laptop, which is running Windows 10 Home 1809. I installed Your Phone Companion on my Moto G6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdFox, Jan 14, 2020.

1. EdFox Win User

Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

Hello,

Your Phone is installed and running on my laptop, which is running Windows 10 Home 1809. I installed Your Phone Companion on my Moto G6 today. I believe I got the app working, but I'm not able to receive pictures sent to me via text messages. When I look at my phone, the picture is there, and when I use Android Messages for Web, I can also see the picture.

All "message" settings in Your Phone are turned "on". There appear to be no related settings in the Your Phone Companion app.

How can I set up Your Phone to see photo attachments to text messages?

Thank you for any help.

:)

EdFox, Jan 14, 2020

2. attaching photos to a text message

I can not attach photos to a text message. When the photo is attached, an error message appears telling me to resend.

I have the same issue when sharing with Facebook. I have followed all the steps in the tutorial. It is VERY redundant to me that photos are in so many places on the phone. I use the camera roll. Also, SKY DIVE does not save anything on my phone.

scorpiopam, Jan 14, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

Can't Attach a Photo to a Text Message or Backup Text Messages

Hello,

I have a Nokia 920 running Windows Mobile 10 and I can't attach a photo to a text message. I get an error: "Can't attach We're having trouble attaching files right now. Try again in a little while." I used to be able to attach files to a text message, but
    haven't been able to do so for weeks. I use T-Mobile - maybe it's a problem with them? I can send a photo via a text. To do this, I go to photos, find the photo, then use the share option, and this works. Also, I can't backup my text messages (because I thought
    about uninstalling and reinstalling my 'messaging' app). I go settings, system, messages, and there's no "text message backup" as an option. Lumia Windows 10 App Version 3.15.4.28.

Thanks for your help, Andrew

PaulScofield, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

1. Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone - Similar Threads - receiving photos attached

2. Cannot Receive Text Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Receive Text Messages: Hi,My laptop is registered with my Hotmail account and my registered mobile number.I have forgotten my 4-digit pin number to access my laptop. As per the instructions, I logged in to my Hotmail account and was expecting a code on my registered mobile number. But I did not. I...
  3. Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone: On PC: I attach a photo from my PC to a text messageRecipients: They get the text message and the attached photoOn Phone: I do not see either the text message nor the attached photoNote: Sending text msgs from PC show up correctly on phone, just not if I have attached a...
  4. Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone: On PC: I attach a photo from my PC to a text messageRecipients: They get the text message and the attached photoOn Phone: I do not see either the text message nor the attached photoNote: Sending text msgs from PC show up correctly on phone, just not if I have attached a...
  5. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  6. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  7. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  8. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  9. Receive Text Messages

Receive Text Messages: My laptop has a sim card slot. And until recently I was able to receive text messages on that number within the messaging app. Since the last update I requires a connected android phone. Is there no way to recieve texts on the sim card in my laptop anymore?!...
  10. "Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...

"Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...: Hi guys i am trying to troubleshoot my issue for an about month now, still no luck. My phone is clear Android, Nokia 8. As text messages are showing up properly the account must be linked properly. I tried to unlink the phone from my Microsoft account, resetting apps both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why can i not send and received picture massages on my g6 play

2. iphone showing 15 second medsage to play on lock screen but no message to play