Windows 10: Not receiving SMS verification code when trying to reset password

Discus and support Not receiving SMS verification code when trying to reset password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello - I got myself a new surface laptop 3 and to sync I need to confirm with my SMS, however I dont getting any I have before I also try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielBieniek1, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Not receiving SMS verification code when trying to reset password

Hello - I got myself a new surface laptop 3 and to sync I need to confirm with my SMS, however I dont getting any I have before

I also try to download the app on the android phone, with the same result. When Im trying other options it all going to the SMS that Im never getting. Can you people on MS please solve this - its not even possible to talk with a human regarding this problem

Daniel Bieniek
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DanielBieniek1, Nov 6, 2020

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Not receiving a verification code by text/sms

Been trying to use the verification txt/sms in 'Your Info' section of 'Setting' the past couple of day's. Am not receiving the txt from Microsoft.

Been reading thou the different thread's here too.... still no closer to fixing said issue... help please....

AndrewDeadman, Nov 6, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Not receiving SMS verification code when trying to reset password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Not receiving SMS verification code when trying to reset password

1. Not receiving SMS verification code when trying to reset password - Similar Threads - receiving SMS verification

2. Never received any verification code from Microsoft via SMS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never received any verification code from Microsoft via SMS.: Hi.I wanna ask, why am I never receiving any verification number to my phone? Even though it's crystal clear that my number currently used for 2-step authentication is correct. I already waited and trying every hours, even days and it never workedIs there any possibility that...
  3. not receiving sms verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not receiving sms verification: Hi,I can't get sms verification codes event though my phone number is correct. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms-verification/886ec95d-6193-40f6-80a6-7979d3264d03
  4. not receiving sms verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not receiving sms verification: Hi,I can't get sms verification codes event though my phone number is correct. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms-verification/886ec95d-6193-40f6-80a6-7979d3264d03
  5. No verification email with reset code received

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No verification email with reset code received: Waiting for verification email from Microsoft containing code. Requested 3 times but no email received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-verification-email-with-reset-code-received/13cd088f-9154-4993-8314-627adc1cc027
  6. No verification email with reset code received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verification email with reset code received: Waiting for verification email from Microsoft containing code. Requested 3 times but no email received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-verification-email-with-reset-code-received/13cd088f-9154-4993-8314-627adc1cc027
  7. No verification email with reset code received

8. Not receiving the SMS Verification Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving the SMS Verification Text: I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11, and I am asked to verify my Microsoft account. The only verification method that i use is "Sending a text", and it asks for my phone number, which i enter correctly. Then, it says that a text has been sent, which never arrives....
  9. Not receiving the SMS Verification Text

Not receiving the SMS Verification Text: I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11, and I am asked to verify my Microsoft account. The only verification method that i use is "Sending a text", and it asks for my phone number, which i enter correctly. Then, it says that a text has been sent, which never arrives....
  10. Not receiving a verification code by text/sms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not receiving a verification code by text/sms: Been trying to use the verification txt/sms in 'Your Info' section of 'Setting' the past couple of day's. Am not receiving the txt from Microsoft. Been reading thou the different thread's here too.... still no closer to fixing said issue... help please.......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what could be the problem of not receiving sms on forgotten password?